The Random Thread of Bollocks (NSFW)

Pontius

War Hero
Sat in Breakfast today (Hotel in Netherlands) and there was 18 female cabin crew (TUI and another company), how the hell do you cope @Pontius
Have you seen the Thai Air Asia girls? In the hotel at which I normally stay in Japan there are two A330 crews per night (as well as Korean Air, LOT, ANA). There is also American and some Chinese airline....but we can forget about them. I would like to have to cope with most of the Red Brigade, even if I did lose the ability to walk straight :)

MG Maniac

War Hero
Have you seen the Thai Air Asia girls? In the hotel at which I normally stay in Japan there are two A330 crews per night (as well as Korean Air, LOT, ANA). There is also American and some Chinese airline....but we can forget about them. I would like to have to cope with most of the Red Brigade, even if I did lose the ability to FLY straight :)
Fixed that for you Pontius! No charge!

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
From a Guardia Civil site:

A trap injures a cyclist in Granada.
This is a criminal offence, and the person who did it will be prosecuted and brought to justice.

Damn, I suppose the old 'string between the trees' isn't allowed either...... ;)

repoman

War Hero
From a Guardia Civil site:

A trap injures a cyclist in Granada.
This is a criminal offence, and the person who did it will be prosecuted and brought to justice.

Damn, I suppose the old 'string between the trees' isn't allowed either...... ;)
We are rapidly becoming a Nanny State. Gone are the good old days, far over the horizon, Sad, just bloody Sad.

Sumo

War Hero
My tax code has just gone from 562L to 1005L will this give me a bonus?

Just spoke to the taxman, I like the taxman

huwshpis

War Hero
My tax code has just gone from 562L to 1005L will this give me a bonus?

Just spoke to the taxman, I like the taxman
1) Yes, it means that you are allowed to earn more before they start raping you.
2) Blasphemy, utter blasphemy. :)

Have you seen the Thai Air Asia girls? In the hotel at which I normally stay in Japan there are two A330 crews per night (as well as Korean Air, LOT, ANA). There is also American and some Chinese airline....but we can forget about them. I would like to have to cope with most of the Red Brigade, even if I did lose the ability to walk straight :)
That would be me unable to leave the hotel :)