The Random Thread of Bollocks (NSFW)

The problem I have is 2 fold, auto correct that thinks it knows better? And I miss the change.
And if I use the wrong word in the wrong space/place I cannot spot it for a few days, I can proof read others work for errors with no problems picking up spelling mistakes. Hence it can be annoying for others, for myself, I have accepted that's the way it is.
For others it can be both annoying and at times funny?
My wife has myself and all 3 children that are dyslexic, of varying levels, one of which, is also has dyspraxia.
When all 4 of us are together the wife gives up, one of use can ask a question that all appear to ignore, 10-20 mins late someone answers, which has no relevance to the current topic, the question asker says thanks, as if answered instantaneously and goes back to current topic, wife looks on confused?
Our heads are wired different

You are also correct, I do take the piss?

Probably not the right place or thread.
European Championship have just finished, I would like to say to team GB Weldon, for all your had work and doing so well, as for the Norwegian 17yrs old 5k & 10k and Swedish 18 yrs pole vaulter amazing

A young couple took their eight-year-old son to the doctor. With some hesitation, they explained that, although their little angel appeared to be in good health, they were concerned about his rather small penis.
After examining the child, the doctor confidently declared, "Just feed him pancakes. That should solve the problem."
The next morning, when the boy arrived at breakfast, there was a large stack of warm pancakes in the middle of the table.
"Geez, Mum," he exclaimed. "For me?"
"Just take two," his mother replied. "The rest are for your father."