The Random Thread of Bollocks (NSFW)

None of my school trips were like that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one to Weston-super-mare, at the age of ten, came close. I discovered "What the butler saw" machines on the pier. One penny a go! (old pennies, as well) And if you found a machine with a handle, you could make it go backwards..........

In retrospect, I should have sued my old school for the damage I subsequently suffered.

The one to Weston-super-mare, at the age of ten, came close. I discovered "What the butler saw" machines on the pier. One penny a go! (old pennies, as well) And if you found a machine with a handle, you could make it go backwards..........

In retrospect, I should have sued my old school for the damage I subsequently suffered.
...Ermm, Roger, presumably logged as your first pierhead jump?

13 days to DD day.:)

Just had an e-mail from one of the agencies that supply us with foreign students for money.
These three are short stay (only five nights). I'll give you the jist of the e-mail:-

*** Jun - *** Jun 2018. (3 boys aged 14 - French) 1 no nuts.

I thought, "Awww - poor bast*rd. I wonder what happened to him?"

However, there's a possibility that it's an allergy problem.

Just had an e-mail from one of the agencies that supply us with foreign students for money.
These three are short stay (only five nights). I'll give you the jist of the e-mail:-

*** Jun - *** Jun 2018. (3 boys aged 14 - French) 1 no nuts.

I thought, "Awww - poor bast*rd. I wonder what happened to him?"

However, there's a possibility that it's an allergy problem.
Better lay off giving them peanut butter sarnies for tea just in case:)