The Random Thread of Bollocks (NSFW)

I need something to wake me up this morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Try a good night sleep and buckets of caffeine, if thatfails, electric shock therapy may work.
I’m at a court on the South Coast, had to get up at 5 to get here on time, had tea before leaving home, no coffee on trains. What is a lightning strike but electric shock therapy?

I’m at a court on the South Coast, had to get up at 5 to get here on time, had tea before leaving home, no coffee on trains. What is a lightning strike but electric shock therapy?

Hopefully less power so it wakes you up and not kills you, Iwas in the shower at 05:00, work for 06:00

Hopefully less power so it wakes you up and not kills you, Iwas in the shower at 05:00, work for 06:00
Sounds like you have these early starts regularly, @Sumo. I don’t and I was doing paperwork for other clients until midnight last night, which is normal for me and most other barristers.

Sounds like you have these early starts regularly, @Sumo. I don’t and I was doing paperwork for other clients until midnight last night, which is normal for me and most other barristers.

Early to bed early to rise, I try to get to bed for 22:00, then early start finish at 15:30 and 12:00 on Friday. Had enough of long hours, family time, or me and wife time?

I can’t easily work an eight hour day - case listed for 10:30 means getting to court for 09:30, which may mean starting to travel at 06:30. If the case(s) in front overrun, I might not get on until 14:00 and still be in court at 18:00. Then I have to travel homeward and catch up on the paperwork I couldn’t do because I was in court.

I can’t easily work an eight hour day - case listed for 10:30 means getting to court for 09:30, which may mean starting to travel at 06:30. If the case(s) in front overrun, I might not get on until 14:00 and still be in court at 18:00. Then I have to travel homeward and catch up on the paperwork I couldn’t do because I was in court.

All my previous jobs before this were doing silly hours,with lots of travel, it took some getting used to, putting a job down until thenext day, and doing a 37 hour week, but I have a much better life balance thanI ever had, not as much money but there is always compromises to be made

All my previous jobs before this were doing silly hours,with lots of travel, it took some getting used to, putting a job down until thenext day, and doing a 37 hour week, but I have a much better life balance thanI ever had, not as much money but there is always compromises to be made
My basic problem is I’m my own employer!

For all those that have or know someone that has suffered, this stunning young lady gets her message across, maybe not for RTB but can't think of anywhere else?

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
There's been some lowlife called Carl going around breaking into people's houses near me for months, but the police have really struggled to catch him or get any evidence. The weird thing is he was breaking in stealing washing machine parts and selling them on. Anyway I just found out that he's been found dead in a nearby alley, drug overdose apparently. It's never nice hearing of someone's death, but there is a bright side to all this,, washing machines live longer with Carl gone .........