Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Random Thread of Bollocks (NSFW)

Yorkshire folk. thick as f*ck....................................................;)

Yes but I am from North Yorkshire , peeps from West and South Yorkshire are just.... different.
I was born in the East Riding but with boundary changes in the 70's the Ridings went and I became North , expensive to live North so W&S are as you say thick as fcuk.

Yes but I am from North Yorkshire , peeps from West and South Yorkshire are just.... different.
I was born in the East Riding but with boundary changes in the 70's the Ridings went and I became North , expensive to live North so W&S are as you say thick as fcuk.
It were much better when we were all from t‘Ridings — no such place as South up North in them days

Last edited:
I'll have you know I resemble that remark.

The year was 2021. "Ee ba gum"

(Latest (2023) price for cod'n'chips x 4 and, say a few extras and he wouldn't get much change out of a £100.)

View attachment 76503
Pollards on Holderness Road, Hull. Sign outside last week, £3.50 for fish and chips. If he gets a good deal at fish market he passes the lower price on to his customers. Regularly only a fiver.
And his fish and chips are good. Better then the greasy place up the road!!!

Aldi's frozen fish and a 2 kilo bag of Maris piper spuds and cook your own. Literally cheap as chips. Damned sight cheaper than our village chippy, fish and chips there is £9.50.

Latest Threads