Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Random Thread of Bollocks (NSFW)

maintaining standard of work, and not being pressured into overtime, I have done 5 hours over time in the last 12 years
Kin ell, I'm doing that every other day at the bloody moment!!! Unpaid as well :( Aircraft out of maintenance soon so things will calm down. Good thing is I'm full time (ish) at home so no commuting.

Go on xmas leave next Thursday however :)

Kin ell, I'm doing that every other day at the bloody moment!!! Unpaid as well :( Aircraft out of maintenance soon so things will calm down. Good thing is I'm full time (ish) at home so no commuting.

Go on xmas leave next Thursday however :)
Strange place I work they give over time all the way up to Consultant Eng, hence I could have made shed loads, most places don't pay over time beyond £20K.
But I came here 12 years ago as my retirement run down job I do all that I am asked, to time and within budget, some are surprised at what I can do, but non have really bothered to read my CV or asked about my past career, they are to far up their arsses with their own importance. One consultant, made a comment that I have a very different skill set that nobody else on site has, they just don't understand the ex military work ethic.

Latest Threads