Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Random Thread of Bollocks (NSFW)

Seems the right place for my recent brain phart!!!

Why, when we live in age of ‘free speech’

We can’t really speak freely.
No longer is a spade a spade. Everyone upsets everyone else’s sensibilities!!

Baffles me!!

Seems the right place for my recent brain phart!!!

Why, when we live in age of ‘free speech’

We can’t really speak freely.
No longer is a spade a spade. Everyone upsets everyone else’s sensibilities!!

Baffles me!!
It has been going on for a while now but is getting increasingly difficult not to offend especially if you have a "Jack" sense of humour like mine. The female of the species seems ready to take up the cudgels over the slightest thing being said to them or of them while they deem themselves free to say anything back without irony. There are other aspects of todays society who deem themselves beyond criticism while feeling no constraint themselves. I will not say who I think they are but leave you to draw your own conclusions

It has been going on for a while now but is getting increasingly difficult not to offend especially if you have a "Jack" sense of humour like mine. The female of the species seems ready to take up the cudgels over the slightest thing being said to them or of them while they deem themselves free to say anything back without irony. There are other aspects of todays society who deem themselves beyond criticism while feeling no constraint themselves. I will not say who I think they are but leave you to draw your own conclusions
Fence sitting twat

Latest Threads