Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Random Thread of Bollocks (NSFW)

This reminds me of a detachment to Yuma Arizona (December), Santa was on his sleigh handing out gizzits to the kids. Although winter in Arizona its still quite warm (for us Brits) and Christmas in the sun was quite weird.

They has recently built an out of town shopping mall and we were drinking in the Buffalo Wild Wings bar/scran shack. The building was quite new and not all bits were finished. A few beers down and I needed to ease springs, went into the heads and they hadn't put the doors on the traps yet. turned to leave and there is Santa, red trousers round his ankles laying a log!!! The fecker even smiled and said "ho, ho ho" :)

Last edited:
Being ‘arry redders in December Xmas here in ‘Straya tends to involve a lot of air conditioning or at least fans running flat out with many dips in the pool. I still cook a full on spread centred around a roast beast though…

Being ‘arry redders in December Xmas here in ‘Straya tends to involve a lot of air conditioning or at least fans running flat out with many dips in the pool. I still cook a full on spread centred around a roast beast though…

Report from brother in law (Perth) says 40 degrees and perspiring his testicles off and even though he's lived there for more than 40 years, he is still not fully acclimatised.

Re the Christmas heat. It was a very pleasant 24 here last year - Gib actually, as we had a break away. On track to be the same this year, despite the ski resort opening this weekend. Now THAT is bizarre! We normally go up the Sierras on Christmas morning, have our White Christmas, then come back down to the coast!!

What's in a name?
Well, sometimes it's unfortunate.

funny-unfortunate-names-102-589c6884a35ba__605.jpgfunny-unfortunate-names-88-589c5e5828f6f__605.jpgfunny-unfortunate-names-107-589c346192526__605.jpgfunny-unfortunate-names-98-589c6634132f0__605.jpg

And sometimes it just fits with the job as a kick arse taking down the bad guys Tulsa homicide detective.

images.jpegScreenshot_20231130_092749_Chrome.jpg

Chase Calhoun...now there's a name for an action movie star. If Shit Fun Chew had joined the police force I wouldn't expect her to appear regularly on the Crime and Investigation channel.

Latest Threads