The Random Thread of Bollocks (NSFW)

Purr Purr translated:

"They were planning to cancel it last year but the Beeb's Red Button service was reprieved the day before it was due to go off.... Auntie then said 'they'll review it in spring '21' - but I've heard nothing lately.

I think I'll see if it's still active, just to cheer Kim up a wee bit..."

ALTERNATIVELY:

Recalling the imminent dangers of 'curiosity', Kitty pawsed before recalling she'd eight others left in the can...

Jacobus

War Hero
Re adverts on TV. Seem to be getting bombarded with ads inviting you to set aside money for your own cremation. I know they don’t muck about down the crem, but f..k em. When I’m gone I won’t be caring who’s paying for it.

Idle Swine

Midshipman
Re adverts on TV. Seem to be getting bombarded with ads inviting you to set aside money for your own cremation. I know they don’t muck about down the crem, but f..k em. When I’m gone I won’t be caring who’s paying for it.
As my late father (ex RN WWII Coder) used to say 'When I am gone, roll me in the gutter outside of the house, the council won't leave rubbish out there too long'

Jacobus

War Hero
As my late father (ex RN WWII Coder) used to say 'When I am gone, roll me in the gutter outside of the house, the council won't leave rubbish out there too long'
Depends on the council methinks. Judging by our collection schedule. Or lack thereof. Apparently there’s an HGV driver shortage. !!

Stirlin

War Hero
Almost EVERY other advert at the moment is for a floor cleaner of some description. Is this to encourage us chaps to get our beloved such a device for Christmas?

....and the older adverts that featured white people , the nu ones feature black families , no asians welcome it seems.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
243138307_10227640503457906_4627683796854813333_n.jpg

Latest Threads