The Random Thread of Bollocks (NSFW)

Ballistic

War Hero
From 'The Poke'

‘Women Are Not Allowed To Attend Soccer Matches In Iran. 5 Girls Sneak In Azadi Stadium In Disguise To Celebrate Persepolis Championship In Iran’s Persian Gulf Pro League’

5afc3b9d5f6ed_py6b3b4shuu01__605.jpg

There's a real "Life of Brian" feel to this :D

Stirlin

War Hero
Prince Charles
Version I heard mb was bloke tried to get into heaven but St Peter would not let him in until he had done a task , task was to empty Scarborough Mere with a bucket. Bloke was there for 2 days slaving away.....'' This task is impossible '' he went back upstairs and handed the bucket to St Peter
'' That task is impossible '' '' Ok sez St Pete , go down to The Dairymans Daughter Pub on the Isle of Wight and ask Wightsparker to buy you a drink ''

'' Giz the bucket ''

taffscrivs

War Hero
Bloke finds a lamp on the beach of his island home, He gives it a rub and a genie pops out.
'Now you've freed me I can grant you one wish.'
Bloke says 'Well, as you can see I live on this island, it's 2 miles to the mainland and is real hard work rowing over there for supplies, could you build me bridge?'
'Bloody hell,' says the Genie, 'that's one hell of a wish, I don't think I have the power to grant it, have you got another wish?'
'Okay,' says the bloke, 'I wish to know how a woman's mind works.'
Genie replies, 'This bridge, would you like one lane or two?'

Was never a fan of Top Gear with Clarkson etc

However watched the first 3 episodes of Clarksons Farm on Amazon, absolutely brilliant to see
him so out of his depth and a young 21 year old lad running rings round him :)