The R.R. Good Pub Guide 2010

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by BillyNoMates, Mar 29, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Treleigh Arms, nr Redruth, Cornwall

Food and service is fantastic.

Blue Bar, Porthtowan Beach, Cornwall
  2. Yes yes, yes, yes yes. :thumbup:

My local unfortunatly it's so good it can be difficult to get a table in the summer. The early bird is an alky and all that, but at least he gets a table.
  4. Started the thread 'cos the co-owner of the first pub was
    done in and found in the freezer, however - this one in
    Hampshire is a darn good 'un for a Summers day/evening.
  5. I recommend this bespoke public house(family owned, ahem!!!!!) set in rural Hamsphire, town of Fawley. Lots to do and see. One of the owners is an ex bootie, unfortunately no services discount (unless you're a plastic matelot).

I also recomend this fine establishment in Glasgow, scene of Jimpys finest fisticuffs on duty.

The clientele dont care who who are as long as you can sing to some proper tunes, suggest wearing any form of green and white on arrival.
  6. might pop in for a pint after the game on a saturday. :oops:
  7. see you there, you'll know me.....I'm the one with the checkered band on my hat......and a discrete white ensign (nudge nudge)
  8. Church House Inn on the Buxton Road Congleton Cheshire. Brilliant Country Pub and perfect stop after/during a day out in the Peak District. Great scran, beer and service! Say hallo to Barb & Graham for me .....

9. Bob's Bar Durrow Kilkenny

Ice cold Guinness one pint in the line at a time through his cooler.

Must have downed many a pint over here and I can say this is the best. If you get a coach up I will meet you there.

10. I can't believe no one has mentioned the Avondale yet (pronounced A-von-dar-lay)

Peanut dip anyone?