The Profanisaurus

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, Jul 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gentlemen
    May I bring this site to your attention? You may spend time when you should be working learning definitions of words and expressions.
    Please post your favourites :p

http://www.milkinfirst.com/

Kit-Kat shuffler euph. Masturbateress; gusset typist. :oops:

aeroplane blonde n. A dark haired female who dyes her hair blonde, ie. is equipped with a black box.

The Profanisaurus

The Profanisaurus was invented by Viz magazine in 1997 when they released it in the form of a booklet with their fortnightly mag. It has been constantly up dated in the same publication. This peticular copy was copied from a forgotten site on the web found with Google so we're not sure exactly what point in time this copy is from, since then we have been modifying it with our own, and your additions. You never know, these additions might end up in the proper copy! (if they are not already in it of course)

Please allow us to keep The Profanisaurus here by visiting the Viz's web site here, or better still buy the new hard-back book "Roger's Profanisaurus" at Amazon.co.uk.

2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Blackpool cock n. A pink, sticky erection upon which one's bird could break her teeth. And which would make her sick half way through.

e-dophile n. A world wide web chat room nonce. An internet diddler. See Tim.

3. PMSL :lol:

4. witsend

Bombay roll n. Like a sausage roll but with tits instead of pastry and a cock instead of sausage. And it costs £25 instead of 90p.

5. witsend

Bookends n. The fellows at either end of a spitroast.

6. witsend

Space shuttle n. A shit that tends to break up on entry into the bog bowl.

7. witsend

Yes, I have Roger's Profanisaurus Rex. :lol: Pick a letter.

8. witsend

Monkey's tail n. A small lick of turd on the rear of the seat caused by sitting too far back whilst dropping the kids off at the pool.

9. This book is the single best chrimbo pressie I have ever read.

Euphamisms for a "horse and cart"

Another confident appeal from the Australians (particularly topical at the moment too)
    Keep shouting Sir we'll find you!
    Did somebody tread on a duck?
    A bit more choke and she'd have started
    Speak on sweet lips that never told a lie

10. witsend

frostitute n. A lady of the night who gives her clients a service without a smile.

witch's lip n. The cold kiss of a porcelain toilet bowl on which one's bell end occasionally felt whilst dropping off the shopping.

11. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

There was a copy of this publication behind the BR's in the SCC on my last ship. I hope the MEO's not reading!! :lol:

12. witsend

vampire n. A bird who forces her fat arse into tight jeans and who obviously can't see herself in the mirror.

wanker's crisps n. Brittle, ready-salted tissues found under any healthy gentleman's bed.

13. Witsend, can you change your avatar back, I've had 3 epileptic fits and a thrap reading this thread....errr... not a thrap, wrong website, sorry :oops: :oops:

14. witsend

Your right wrecker, I was starting to get a twitch with my left eye.