The President of the U.S.A.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by BillyNoMates, Mar 8, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've been noticing more and more of late, that the fu**ing stupider the Presidential
    Candidates name is - the more chance they have of being the next bloke in the
    White House. Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum and the bloke with two
    first names, Ron Paul are all having a crack at getting Obamas job. It would seem
    to me, that if one had a more bloke-ish name, then the rest of the world would
    take a little more notice....but a President called Newt? Give me a break! Here's
    a few "made up" names for prospective American Presidential candidates.....they
    sound typically Yank, and would probably make every other world leader piss
    themselves when they had to say them at important press conferences.

Plug Trufflehorn
    Drogo Moosenuckle
    Biffo J. Gargleschnitzer
    Bubba T. Bagduncker

(I'm having a stupid day)

B.N.M.

2. You missed out Elmer J Chickenshit.

3. Vote for Chad Hogan for president.

4. Shhh, don't mention Ron Paul. His name and images are pretty verboten when it comes to the MSM. And don't mention votes for him not being counted\go missing either ....

5. They need Presidents with names like "Dirk Ironfist" or "Johnny Eagleclaw" - something that's
    going to worry them they terrorists....."President Mitt" just don't have that ring to it really.

• Like Like x 1
  6. They ought to have politicians names like we have..............Lembit Opik....Chuka Umunna....or even Ed Balls

7. Are these the names of 'ethnic Americans' aka Red Indians? :slow:

• Like Like x 1
  8. It would've been rather humorous if Newt Gingrich had married a Hong Kong shipping millionairess
    whose first name was "Fu" and the bloke running for Vice President with Ron Paul was called John
    George Ringo.

9. Elmer J Fudd gets my vote

10. 'Hoot Ringo' gets my vote. He was the boss man at Autec when I was there. With a name like that he deserves to be Pres!

11. Here's a (former?) American NASCAR racer that really should think about going into politics.
    He even LOOKS like one of those "I could run this Goddam country" type of people.

Dick Trickle

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  12. How about this guy? I know he's not a Yank but maybe he could be president of the Netherlands.

Tiny Kox

13. What about Dill Doe or Dwana Fuk. The SOO when I was on FOSF Battle Staff Dick Twitchen.

14. obama is a wank job.

15. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I thought all American Presidents were called "Interfering Spam Cunt"?

16. There's a guy who works at the whitehouse, on Obama's payroll called.............Randy Bumgardner............is that someone who's sexually active but is crap when it comes to growing stuff...... I wonder.... :scratch: