The President of the U.S.A.

I've been noticing more and more of late, that the fu**ing stupider the Presidential
Candidates name is - the more chance they have of being the next bloke in the
White House. Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum and the bloke with two
first names, Ron Paul are all having a crack at getting Obamas job. It would seem
to me, that if one had a more bloke-ish name, then the rest of the world would
take a little more notice....but a President called Newt? Give me a break! Here's
a few "made up" names for prospective American Presidential candidates.....they
sound typically Yank, and would probably make every other world leader piss
themselves when they had to say them at important press conferences.

Plug Trufflehorn
Drogo Moosenuckle
Biffo J. Gargleschnitzer
Bubba T. Bagduncker

(I'm having a stupid day)

Shhh, don't mention Ron Paul. His name and images are pretty verboten when it comes to the MSM. And don't mention votes for him not being counted\go missing either ....
They need Presidents with names like "Dirk Ironfist" or "Johnny Eagleclaw" - something that's
going to worry them they terrorists....."President Mitt" just don't have that ring to it really.
It would've been rather humorous if Newt Gingrich had married a Hong Kong shipping millionairess
whose first name was "Fu" and the bloke running for Vice President with Ron Paul was called John
George Ringo.
Here's a (former?) American NASCAR racer that really should think about going into politics.
He even LOOKS like one of those "I could run this Goddam country" type of people.

Dick Trickle
Last edited:
There's a guy who works at the whitehouse, on Obama's payroll called.............Randy that someone who's sexually active but is crap when it comes to growing stuff...... I wonder.... :scratch:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
Jenny_Dabber Diamond Lil's 6