The Pope

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by sgtpepperband, May 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

The Pope is an ex-Nazi, so he probably hates Jews; he's a member of the Catholic Church, so he's probably into little boys (literally) and helped many peadophiles escape conviction. He hates homosexuals, doesn't want people in Africa to use condoms despite the whole AIDS thing, so I'm guessing he hates black people, and he doesn't think men and woman should have equal rights.

Blackrat, you ARE the Pope, and I demand my £5... :twisted:
  2. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Way far off the mark my rozzer chum. Pope? Pah! You need to go up a few notches i'm afraid. On Sundays, i double up as this geezer:

3. Fuck off you aint John Lennon. I say walt :)
  4. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

"Those of you in the cheaper seats clap,
    The rest of you rattle your incense holders"
  5. Get your fcuking 'air cut, your a disgrace to the uniforum (geddit) you 'orrible little man.
  6. Sounds like a candidate for the Regulating Branch
  7. Oi, Steady the buffs. That's fighting talk, I was trying out some Perce speak.

*chunters off to mess for copius CSB*
  8. Not You WreckerL The Pope!
  9. If he comes to Newcastle/Liverpool or Sunderland he'll be all alone,
    most people will be frightened of him laying his hand on their head,it would mean losing invalidity benefit!
  10. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  11. Well, given that he's coming anyway whether we like it or not, won't any donations help ease the burden on the rest of us taxpayers?

Surely that's a good thing?
  12. Are you a Catholic Church goer Sterling? If not I don't see why it bothers you..
  13. Hasn't the vast majority of the population gone through the transition to rid itself of 'meddlesome priests' rather than invite a relic of the past into their midst?
  14. Fair point, there are quite a few court cases against the kiddy fiddlers us taxpayers have to fork out for.
  15. Do people still believe in all this imaginary friend in the sky stuff?

They do?? Oh, how terribly twee.
  16. An insightful, well-balanced theological post - well done