The Pope

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
The Pope is an ex-Nazi, so he probably hates Jews; he's a member of the Catholic Church, so he's probably into little boys (literally) and helped many peadophiles escape conviction. He hates homosexuals, doesn't want people in Africa to use condoms despite the whole AIDS thing, so I'm guessing he hates black people, and he doesn't think men and woman should have equal rights.

Blackrat, you ARE the Pope, and I demand my £5... :twisted:

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
sgtpepperband said:
The Pope is an ex-Nazi, so he probably hates Jews; he's a member of the Catholic Church, so he's probably into little boys (literally) and helped many peadophiles escape conviction. He hates homosexuals, doesn't want people in Africa to use condoms despite the whole AIDS thing, so I'm guessing he hates black people, and he doesn't think men and woman should have equal rights.

Way far off the mark my rozzer chum. Pope? Pah! You need to go up a few notches i'm afraid. On Sundays, i double up as this geezer:

Blackrat said:
sgtpepperband said:

Way far off the mark my rozzer chum. Pope? Pah! You need to go up a few notches i'm afraid. On Sundays, i double up as this geezer:

Fuck off you aint John Lennon. I say walt :)

If he comes to Newcastle/Liverpool or Sunderland he'll be all alone,
most people will be frightened of him laying his hand on their head,it would mean losing invalidity benefit!

seafarer1939 said:
If he comes to Newcastle/Liverpool or Sunderland he'll be all alone,
most people will be frightened of him laying his hand on their head,it would mean losing invalidity benefit!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hasn't the vast majority of the population gone through the transition to rid itself of 'meddlesome priests' rather than invite a relic of the past into their midst?

Ballistic said:
Sterling_Stirling said:
Cheeky cnuting catholic church are asking for donations toward his visit to UK.
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8699108.stm
Well, given that he's coming anyway whether we like it or not, won't any donations help ease the burden on the rest of us taxpayers?Surely that's a good thing?
Fair point, there are quite a few court cases against the kiddy fiddlers us taxpayers have to fork out for.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
Tas-ape Blue Jokes 0