the poo that soldiers have to eat ...

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by golden_rivet, Dec 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. turkey roll breasts are sh*t I had to eat one a couple of years ago at Christmas - why can't they have nice free rang organic ones ???

The Talibs did it out of concern for their health ...

Blowing up turkeys

2. Fcuk it at least they were cooked properly. Army chefs eh :pukel: :pukel:

3. There's nothing as important as good training, even for our feathered friends:

I heard they were SF (Special Flock). Could this individual have been their Flight Lieutenant?

[​IMG]

4. Bloody spam curry at my location this crimbo,with some IDF for desert followed by a nice patrol.Oh well role on R nd R.

5. Israeli Defence Force?? :thumright: :thumright:

6. After watching Combat Chefs on the box, I thought that Cordon Bleu cooking was the way that the troops were fed!!

7. ....the perc Major came out with a good line this week...

'' Yes we are in competition with the Senior Service the Royal Navy and someone else who I can't remember.........oh yes it's the RAF''

8. Oh yes the RAF. Those individuals that i know first hand whose lives seem to involve minimal work, minimal danger and maximum pissups. Easy life

9. As I often say I owe my very existence to the RAF (both parents were crabs) so the boys and girls in blue are "chocks away" as far as I'm concerned!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

10. Not to worry Golden I'm sure we will forgive you, if you would like some sailor in you there are plenty of them available on RR :w00t:

11. Golgen, At least one good thing come out of the RAF.And should it not read cocks away and get back on with the Vollyball