the poo that soldiers have to eat ...

There's nothing as important as good training, even for our feathered friends:

...Regimental Catering Warrant Officer Nick Townley, who is in charge of organising Christmas dinner for British troops in Afghanistan, said: "Unfortunately one of our Christmas wagons got taken out so a lot of turkeys had to be flown in especially."...
I heard they were SF (Special Flock). Could this individual have been their Flight Lieutenant?

dollygee said:
After watching Combat Chefs on the box, I thought that Cordon Bleu cooking was the way that the troops were fed!!
....the perc Major came out with a good line this week...

'' Yes we are in competition with the Senior Service the Royal Navy and someone else who I can't remember.........oh yes it's the RAF''

stirling said:
dollygee said:
After watching Combat Chefs on the box, I thought that Cordon Bleu cooking was the way that the troops were fed!!
....the perc Major came out with a good line this week...

'' Yes we are in competition with the Senior Service the Royal Navy and someone else who I can't remember.........oh yes it's the RAF''
Oh yes the RAF. Those individuals that i know first hand whose lives seem to involve minimal work, minimal danger and maximum pissups. Easy life

As I often say I owe my very existence to the RAF (both parents were crabs) so the boys and girls in blue are "chocks away" as far as I'm concerned!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

golden_rivet said:
As I often say I owe my very existence to the RAF (both parents were crabs) so the boys and girls in blue are "chocks away" as far as I'm concerned!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Not to worry Golden I'm sure we will forgive you, if you would like some sailor in you there are plenty of them available on RR :w00t:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
T The Gash Barge 3
B RMR 14