The poke a stick thread.

Stirlin

War Hero
Soze other threads do not get caught up in 2 and fro bitching here is a place to come for mild/serious banter. If you push it too far on the serious side I am sure our 2 friendly mods will cut your nuts off and send you to DQ's for a month.
I will make a start by cutting my response to Wits from the Corona Virus thread.

All I see is banter , pretty mild banter at that.....I/we had much worse on my second ship but we were all on the same page so it was a laff....a huge laff . All the little snipes while at sea were all remembered , once ashore and after half a gallon it started and was relentless , so much so I ached all over my rib cage when I got out of my pit next morning , as was everyone else, we had been laffin that much. Other ships company's thought we were all mental we went at it that hard , including turnover of peeps coming and going out of the 80 odd stokers I met on the Fife I do not have a bad word for anyone , that was one hell of a crew.
Last year I feared for Levers mental health as he was relentless in his pursuit of a couple of site members which made the whole site a bad place to be. Never come across a bloke so up himself , deluded and provocative but never once realising that 700 word rants just do not work on a forum such as this. I have read my posts when I disrupted the site in 2013 and it was scary , never knew I was that ill till I read all that shit I spewed onto the site.
Probably the reason Levers deleted all his posts is he took time out to re-read them and like me he said to himself '' Oh shit ''

buffersduffer

Lantern Swinger
Soze other threads do not get caught up in 2 and fro bitching here is a place to come for mild/serious banter. If you push it too far on the serious side I am sure our 2 friendly mods will cut your nuts off and send you to DQ's for a month.
I will make a start by cutting my response to Wits from the Corona Virus thread.

All I see is banter , pretty mild banter at that.....I/we had much worse on my second ship but we were all on the same page so it was a laff....a huge laff . All the little snipes while at sea were all remembered , once ashore and after half a gallon it started and was relentless , so much so I ached all over my rib cage when I got out of my pit next morning , as was everyone else, we had been laffin that much. Other ships company's thought we were all mental we went at it that hard , including turnover of peeps coming and going out of the 80 odd stokers I met on the Fife I do not have a bad word for anyone , that was one hell of a crew.
Last year I feared for Levers mental health as he was relentless in his pursuit of a couple of site members which made the whole site a bad place to be. Never come across a bloke so up himself , deluded and provocative but never once realising that 700 word rants just do not work on a forum such as this. I have read my posts when I disrupted the site in 2013 and it was scary , never knew I was that ill till I read all that shit I spewed onto the site.
Probably the reason Levers deleted all his posts is he took time out to re-read them and like me he said to himself '' Oh shit ''
Levers deleted my posts (salad dodger) because I called him the most boring man in nato and said he was the cause of part 2 kids taking PVR at Sultan....... guess I struck a nerve, oh well......

Latest Threads