The plods knob

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by brazenhussy, Oct 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wave_dodger

wave_dodger War Hero Book Reviewer

That is beautiful, I wonder if anyone at Hampshire Police has realised. I know one of the training team at Netley I shall email his immedtiately to gloat. :thumright:

2. wave_dodger

That is beautiful, I wonder if anyone at Hampshire Police has realised. I know one of the training team at Netley I shall email his immedtiately to gloat. :thumright:

3. :thumright:

Just mailed it to a Met plod who works near me.

:lol:

4. Is it bent?

5. What are we supposed to be looking at or is it me being a thick fxxxxxxxxr ,

6. look at the exhaust pipe babe!!!!!!!!!!!

7. What Nob didnt think this one through !!

Another senior officer I expect

Priceless - good find.

8. I somehow don't think it's the senior officers that apply these things to the back of a bus. On that point of backs of buses, the scuffess looks quite presentable.

9. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

They need to use a bus with the exhaust pipe on a side, or an electric bus or put the woman on the exhaust side......no, maybe not.

Is he Jewish?

10. This would be more impressive - for him and the bus!

[​IMG]

11. Good to see you still have time for your hobby of bus spotting as well as being mod on here BH o_O

12. Thanks BH you would not believe how long I looked at that bloody picture , good one though .

13. Bugger me a stainless steel Prince Albert!
    An unintentional faux pas? Reminds me of an old girl we used to know and did odd jobs for. Her call of 'Please come around and fix my kitchen table darling, it needs turning upside down and giving a good screwing' had me speechless, almost!
    The reply of 'Don't we all love' was like Concorde, way over her head.

14. I think you will find the evidence is circumstantial.

15. I too missed the exhaust pipe after staring at the pic for about 20 mins then laffed like i got it. But was wandering away thinking...thats not funny!....but now I get it.....

its been one of 'em days

16. wave_dodger

Its Knob by the way and when did you start serving? What gives you the right to start using lines like "Another Senior Officer I expect", in your experience of the Police.......