Heinz or Daddies

• Daddies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

• Either/Other

• Total voters
So - is it with ketchup, or brown sauce??

I made one this morning, bacon was nice - put a few slices of cheese on it then a dollop of Heinz ketchup - - - - - was told in not so many words that was sacrilege and should have been Daddies Brown sauce........................

The only things that go with a bacon butty are egg or sausage or better still both, and on that note I hear the frying pan calling as I have suddenly become hungry.

For me, it has to be Ketchup on bacon buttie's and brown sauce on Sausage buttie's.
That's how my Mum and Nan used to serve them up............. :oops: :wink: :lol:
RoofRat

brazenhussy said:

I made one this morning, bacon was nice - put a few slices of cheese on it then a dollop of Heinz ketchup - - - - - was told in not so many words that was sacrilege and should have been Daddies Brown sauce........................
YUMMY, I want a couple of those please, with a sunday newspaper and just listening to the radio, I dont mind either with Daddies or Ketchup. :grin:

Jeez huss, bit stingy with the bacon there! :D

I prefer it as is, just with nice bread (not that pre-sliced crap) or roll and proper butter on.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Looked at the picture sideways and it reminded me of the bomb bay doors on a 'Niairobi hairdresser' I met at Bora Bora in Mombers! The only thing missing is the mayonaise dribbling out the side... :twisted:

rugger_bob said:
brazenhussy said:

YUMMY, I want a couple of those please, with a sunday newspaper and just listening to the radio, I dont mind either with Daddies or Ketchup. :grin:
What are those thin, white things either side of the bacon? I hope your not trying to hookwink people into believing that it's bread! :shock: More like slivers of emulsion! :lol:

Daddies Brown all the way. Used to be HP 'til the selling out of the company faff, now i buy Daddies. Red should never, ever, ever, ever, ever go on bacon sandwiches.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Miscellaneous 0
S Miscellaneous 0
S Miscellaneous 0