Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The One Show, Live From RNAS Culdrose - Friday, May 18th 2012 - 1900-2000

G

guestm

You have noooooo idea how much I'm looking forward to this. I'm so excited I could make my own wet.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
I never watch 'The One Show', however, this Friday I shall sit watching, rapt, with a large G&T and wait for a Golly to run in front of the camera and stick it's tongue out. Or worse.......................

frogman007

War Hero
I never watch 'The One Show', however, this Friday I shall sit watching, rapt, with a large G&T and wait for a Golly to run in front of the camera and stick it's tongue out. Or worse.......................

He hasn't got the bollox. All brave on his keyboard.........

Handler

War Hero
Well for me Culdrose always has a special place in my bones, very happy times spent there, the area in general too,!

MoD_RSS

War Hero
RNAS Culdrose gives 'The One Show' an Olympic challenge

Ministry of Defence said:
Ahead of the arrival of the Olympic Flame on Friday, One Show presenter Alex Jones and Olympic gold medallist Sally Gunnell paid a visit to Royal Naval Air Station (RNAS) Culdrose in Cornwall yesterday and received a very challenging welcome.

More...

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
I'm watching it right now - what a load of pants! The wafoo that had a special spray tan 'cos he was going to be on telly - poof! Is that the Golly? And what's with the starving African bit? Sod it, I'm going back to Emmerdale!

slim

War Hero
What the feck is up with the BBC reporter, she kept referring to RNAS Culgrose as RAF, stupid bitch

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I wouldn't go near that torch. I have it on good authority that someone on here may have skiffed it.

Even Lord Beckham called it RAF Culdrose.
Ginger twat Evans did correct him though.
I find hard to get motivated towards the Olympics at the moment, maybe it'll arrive along with The Flame when it gets to Stoke.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil Shropshire Live: "Sea Harrier To Join Ground Displays At RAF Cosford Air Show" The Fleet Air Arm 4
scouse Lusty on the one show live The Fleet 39
MoD_RSS From Portsmouth to Odesa, UK and Ukraine naval cooperation on show as Ukrainian President visits HMS Prince of Wales MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The next generation show they #CanDo community support MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Official figures show that the furlough scheme has worked: saving jobs and helping more than half of employees back to work already MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government Ministers support Wales’ rural economy in virtual Royal Welsh Show discussion MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government ministers back first virtual Royal Welsh Show MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Watch the world’s biggest military air show online MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New Homes England statistics show overall housing starts up in 2019-20, with a higher proportion of affordable homes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Virtual Syria meetings show UK support for victims of brutal conflict MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Updated plans for A428 Black Cat and Caxton Gibbet upgrade go on show MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Latest rod licence figures show increase as restrictions lifted MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Figures show UK Government supporting incomes across all nations during coronavirus MoD News 0
soleil Daily Record: "Royal Navy Crew Salute NHS Staff On River Clyde In Show Of Thanks Amidst Coronavirus Lockdown" The Fleet 0
MoD_RSS New figures show 3.5 million unlicensed erection pills seized in 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS LLWR apprentices show business flair to win Challenge MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 67 tech firms represent UK at world's biggest trade show MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Environmental checks around Grenfell Tower show no increased risk to health MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Increase of UK exports to non-EU countries, latest figures show MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK firms showcase the future of mobility at Frankfurt Motor Show MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK aid has reduced greenhouse gas emissions by 16 million tonnes, new figures show MoD News 0
MoD_RSS SATs results show more primary pupils reach the highest standards MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Updated plans for A27 Arundel bypass go on show MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government delivers for Wales at Royal Welsh Show MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government at the Royal Welsh Show MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Results show primary pupils are ready for secondary school MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New housing statistics show increase in affordable homes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK Government to support Scottish rural businesses at this year’s Royal Highland Show MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New UK aid funding for smart crops on display in Chelsea Flower Show MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Matthew Purves at the Schools and Academies Show MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Damian Hinds' speech at the Schools and Academies Show 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Animal medicines improvement notice: Meditech UK, Trade Stand Doncaster National Spring Pigeon show MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Taking on the best: Ministry of Defence Police show sporting prowess MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Highways England showcases national safety campaign at caravan show MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Education Secretary opens the Bett Show 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Animal medicine seizure notice: Belgica De Weerd stand at The British Homing World Show. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New figures show British services in demand across the world MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK brings largest ever delegation to world's biggest trade show MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Our 18 employment records this year show why we need the Prime Minister’s Brexit deal MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New statistics show number of new homes continues to rise MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Latest ONS figures show exports in services continue to grow MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Launch of the Combat Air Strategy at the Farnborough Air Show MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Waddington to operate Protector, with best of British air power on show at Air Tattoo MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Airstrikes show we stand up for principle and civilised values: article by Boris Johnson MoD News 0
Keithdwat579 Where can I find the 1973 TV Show 'Warship'? Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 4
MoD_RSS News story: UK sign Le Bourget Momentum at the Paris Air Show MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK Armed Forces star in global show MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Service personnel and Ministers show support on London Poppy Day MoD News 0
Green_and_Blue London Boat Show January 2015 Travel & The Great Outdoors 3
soleil HMS Flying Fox - Channel 5 - Monday, April 14th 2014 - Gadget Show - 19:00 Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 5