The One Show, Live From RNAS Culdrose - Friday, May 18th 2012 - 1900-2000

Discussion in 'The Fleet Air Arm' started by soleil, May 14, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Last edited: May 20, 2012
  2. You have noooooo idea how much I'm looking forward to this. I'm so excited I could make my own wet.

3. I never watch 'The One Show', however, this Friday I shall sit watching, rapt, with a large G&T and wait for a Golly to run in front of the camera and stick it's tongue out. Or worse.......................

• Like Like x 1
  4. He hasn't got the bollox. All brave on his keyboard.........

• Like Like x 1
  5. But in true tradition.......you won!'t

6. Of all people to chose to bring the olympic flame to Culdrose - David Beckham?! :\

7. Well for me Culdrose always has a special place in my bones, very happy times spent there, the area in general too,!

8. RNAS Culdrose gives 'The One Show' an Olympic challenge

9. Rather him than a swampy.

10. I'm watching it right now - what a load of pants! The wafoo that had a special spray tan 'cos he was going to be on telly - poof! Is that the Golly? And what's with the starving African bit? Sod it, I'm going back to Emmerdale!

11. What the feck is up with the BBC reporter, she kept referring to RNAS Culgrose as RAF, stupid bitch

12. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I wouldn't go near that torch. I have it on good authority that someone on here may have skiffed it.

13. Even Lord Beckham called it RAF Culdrose.
    Ginger twat Evans did correct him though.
    I find hard to get motivated towards the Olympics at the moment, maybe it'll arrive along with The Flame when it gets to Stoke.

14. I reckon the spray tan POAC was MLP personally.

15. The boys would love him to bits back aft. He could be the after ends bitch!

16. Adrift! See post #14!