The one question i forgot to ask the AFCO!

Is is possible to still apply as an Information systems Engineer is you do not have a degree but 540 ucas points including English and Maths? Just as a back up plan if my final degree exams go badly.

Borrowed from another post "Fail to plan is planning to fail". I am just making sure all my bases are covered. I've had enough of University life for the moment. Plus now that i think of it, not a great question to ask the AFCO as it does not show me in the best light. Still though thanks and I am even learning some Jack speak but not having any previous naval experience all the abbreviations are a bit confusing. :?

Slim

He will only make a RN Officer if he manages to get all his "Stuff" in one sock.

FFS Sir, get a grip, compose your thoughts, ask pertinant questions and do the job right first time.

EdinburghGuy said:
Plus now that i think of it, not a great question to ask the AFCO as it does not show me in the best light.
I assume you are going through the Edinburgh AFCO? (I'm jumping to a sensible conclusion here). If so, I've found them to be very helpful and I've phoned up a number of times in the past with what probably were very bone questions.

Ok, they probably had a good laugh when they put the phone down after, but overall I asked my questions and I got my answers.

Sorry you must have caught the pre-edited version. I realised I had forgotten the 1st rule of posting questions I had not put the question into google first. I thought before i googled it that a first was a 1-1 in an Honors degree. silly me. Thanks for the answer though.

watch_the_birdie said:
EdinburghGuy said:
Plus now that i think of it, not a great question to ask the AFCO as it does not show me in the best light.
I assume you are going through the Edinburgh AFCO? (I'm jumping to a sensible conclusion here). If so, I've found them to be very helpful and I've phoned up a number of times in the past with what probably were very bone questions.

Ok, they probably had a good laugh when they put the phone down after, but overall I asked my questions and I got my answers.
yeah, agree with u there mate, the guys up there are pretty helpful :