The noble art of whoring

Whoring isn't really a hobby among RN nurses for a variety of reasons.

1. They rarely go to sea, so the chances of getting on a 'whore tour' in the Far East or Latin America are slim.

2. Most of them are botters.

Look out, a female on the site, and a Nurse to boot, sales of kleenex and screen wipes in the rumration help the aged thrift shop are about to rocket.

Sharkey's dit rang a bell. On a visit to Lisbon we took a newly joined young Part 3 ashore with us and headed straight for the Texas Bar. He admitted he was a cherry so we offloaded him to a young lady whence the deed was done. It was a trip of firsts for him, first time abroad, first shag, blew all his subbies on whores, first time at the table for being adrift etc etc. As an aside my oppo went with a heavily pregnant whore just to see what it was like..often wondered what the sprog grew up to be, politician probably.

0G1N

Lantern Swinger
Barcelona haggling for a price told us dont worry if you have no money and produced a visa swipe machine. Put me right off, how fu*cking common, Try explain that entry to your bank manager (wife)

Fun things to do in hospital. Number 1.

Oooooohhh! Here's a spiffing idea. Take this picture, save it, make it big enough to
cover a reasonably sized paperback that you can normally get from the bookshop
at your local hospital (if you're ever hospitalised for any reason), go and buy a
cheap paperback with which to while away the time and glue THIS on the front
cover.
When I go in to have the left knee totally replaced - I think I'll give it a whirl.......
see what kind of reaction it causes.

*Note. This jolly jape will NOT work if you use a fu**ing Kindle.

F

florence22

Oooooohhh! Here's a spiffing idea. Take this picture, save it, make it big enough to
cover a reasonably sized paperback that you can normally get from the bookshop
at your local hospital (if you're ever hospitalised for any reason), go and buy a
cheap paperback with which to while away the time and glue THIS on the front
cover.
When I go in to have the left knee totally replaced - I think I'll give it a whirl.......
see what kind of reaction it causes.

I wouldn't bat an eyelid I've seen much, much worse.

You wouldn't believe what the general public gets up to in hospitals there's all sorts. little old ladies getting passionate with their husbands behind the curtains during visiting times, people bringing laptops and watching things they shouldn't. I've seen it all.
Know what you mean! The amount of times Ive walked into a room and walked straight back out again! Once we found condoms in the controlled drugs cabinet.. why they were hidden there I don't know! The sister put a pin through them, no pregnancies on the ward though...

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2