The night he helped blow up the Tirpitz

I hope they still make them like that today and pass them thru BRNC. Reading the memories of these men I always wonder how I would have acted if or when placed under the same long term duress and uncertainty.

I hope I would have just gone out got pissed , shagged anything that said yes and did what I was told to do when I was told.

Nutty

Nutty said:
I hope they still make them like that today and pass them thru BRNC. Reading the memories of these men I always wonder how I would have acted if or when placed under the same long term duress and uncertainty.

I hope I would have just gone out got pissed , shagged anything that said yes and did what I was told to do when I was told.

Nutty
You mean you didnt?

I'm gutted,all my illusions about you shattered in one post! :thumright:

rod-gearing said:
Nutty said:

Nutty
You mean you didnt?

I'm gutted,all my illusions about you shattered in one post! :thumright:

SORRY. I did do the second bit;

"I just went out, got pissed , shagged anything that said yes and did what I was told to do when I was told."

Except for Borneo where the only dangerous thing I ever met was a mosquito that put me in sick bay for three week. I was a Cold War Warrior
most of my time. No Barent Sea GSM(OSM) for us then or now.

NUtty

5dits said:
linky

Good reading.
Hi.
Re Tirpitz. When she was finally sunk, both 617 and 101 Squadron were over the target at the same time so it was a toss up who actually sunk her. At Binbrook, was a bulkhead door that had been presented to Binbrook as a memento. It went originally to 617 Squadron. But 101 did a raid and put it in their mess. Then it was 617's turn. After a year of battle, the Officer Commanding decreed that it stayed at each squadron for six months at a time. Fun over!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
babystew Blue Jokes 0
P Miscellaneous 0
S Miscellaneous 0