The nice Lawyers at the MOD !!!!! V The War Veterans

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by scouse, Mar 14, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. War veterans lose right to launch damage claims against Ministry of Defence for radiation in the 1950s
    [​IMG]by skynewsbreak via twitter
    9:42 AM

2. Now that's a surprise! Not!!

3. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

If they prevaricate for just a few more years there will be none of us left to worry about. The BNTVA has been trying for years.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Succesive governments have been dragging their heels for years on this one and as granny says in the hope that they will all soon be dead, what a bunch of bastards.

5. It should send a signal to all those still serving that your govt (of whichever colour) thinks fcuk all of you.
    Get out of it what you can, and never feel guilty/shamed/a sense of duty into doing anything you feel uncertain of.

6. Very sad but true I fear.
    Didnt the septic's have something similar going on with Agent Orange from Vietnam ?

7. In those days it was just do as your told --no thoughts of future consequences . Mind you nobody knew any better anyway
    to say don't --atomic warfare and its beginnings.

Mind you I remember being offered a couple of weeks at the chemical warfare place for an extra two weeks leave .
    Open to all three services to test ways of treating the common cold/flu [that was the words on the label anyway]

That was not very true either -

As the old saying goes --never volunteer

G

8. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

A mate of mine went to Porton Down and took some pills. He now has two cocks. That certainly breaks the ice at parties.

9. What does he do, trap ice cubes in a pincer movement?

10. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Yes. That and surprise sex.

11. [​IMG]

Friend of yours?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2012