The NEW Chesterfield Crawl

Discussion in 'Social & Reunions' started by blessed_baby_cakes, Aug 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Following on from the success of the May Crawl another Chesterfield Crawl is in the pipeline.

This one is......

An afternoon of Clay Shooting - 50 Bird "English Sporting" event, those with shotguns can bring their own.

Followed by an early evening of BBQ-ing and brews, the ceremonial racking through the Polo-shirt box to find your own, breaking out of the beers and light bezzering.

A sobering walk into Chesterfield, perhaps picking up where the May Crawl ended, and another shot at 'The Brampton Mile' with a few more twisted games to keep you on your toes.

Finally the obligatory kebab and pizza hunt followed by the stagger back to the accommodation and eventually into your maggots to the sound of loud alcohol induced banging behind your eyes.

A bright Sunday morning will be greeted with a full English, as cooked up by Rincewind, served to the suffering.

All this AND a warm fuzzy feeling for helping a kids charity again £40.

Anyone interested add your intensions here or PM Rince or I.

Cheers Beebs x

2. Rincewind
    Beebs
    ACP
    Ghostie
    Doris
    GFF
    Ting-Tong
    FBW
    Bossy

3. Would love too, however,there is a matter of Europe and a big sea in the way!

Have a good one though!

4. Will we ever get you on a crawl?

Rincewind

5. the_matelot

the_matelot War Hero Moderator

Can't go Rincy, I'm on bloody watch that wkend!

6. Rincewind
    Beebs
    ACP
    Ghostie
    Doris
    GFF
    Bossy
    Slug
    the_matelot
    RidingMaster
    The Kurgan
    Antphilip
    Gillylady
    Linemanloz
    Goku

Anybody want to play with the bigger boys and girls? I'll write a note for you to give to your mummy's if you like....

Beebs x

7. Is the accomodation "En suite"?

8. Oh yes, I will! I need to plan wayyyyyyy ahead of time though. However, I have thrown the idea out there about a Cyprus crawl and no joy.

If the mountain can't come to you.....................

9. Only if you bring an empty plastic bottle! :lol:

Beebs x

10. i can give you a sweet?

Rincewind

11. i would but its a Staurday and work wont let me have time off NOT Fair.

12. Threaten to quit. its 1 fuffing saturday out of 52!

Rincewind

13. Rince , whats the date , :lol:

14. Sorry Rince just found the date further down the page , I'l have to have a gander at my works roster , I'l get back to you Matey , :roll: :lol:

15. Roger that, hope you can make it matey.

Rincewind

16. Due to circumstances beyond my control i am postponing the crawl until the spring - full reasons why on arrse.

Sorry,

but on the plus side - will post a range of dates and you can vote for the most convenient, and hopefully some of you can come along.

Would be nice to meet.

Rincewind

17. It looks like your excuse has just walked Jenny! :lol: Get saving!

My excuse is much more basic: I don't know how to operate a gun! :lol: :lol: :lol: I can use a water pistol though!

Steve.

18. I said on arrse that i will make sure that if anyone is in my area between now and then we could arrange to meet for some 1 to 1 tutoring.

Rincewind