the navy's finest??? must see

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by hooperjones, Nov 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What a bunch of cnuts. All of them. Hope I never have to meet these cocks. Not even funny either.
  2. 24 weeks of there company was hard
  3. Now THAT is bad publicity for the RN. I will find them and punch them. A lot.
  4. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

What a bunch of fucking retards. I hope the lot of you get kicked out you unfunny morons. You should be in the RAF you bunch of skip lickers. Talk about making the RN look like tools. Not even mildly amusing.
  5. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Almost as retarded as the spacker who would post this sh1te. I better not catch you cnuts smoking around the GSB building, MacMong or spazjonesy.
  6. I'll bring my mobile, we can film ourselves shoeing them up and down the waterfront and put it on youtube. We can call it "This is what you get for making us look like wankers"
  7. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Now that would be more like it. I would pay to see these sprogs get a good hoofing.

I can't believe i'm sticking up for the Andrew!
  8. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I've just noticed who MacMong looks like,,,

Edit, for anyone who's never seen the film.
  9. Too much fucking time on their hands....not in my day eh chief?
  10. i cant watch it must remember to watch at home after work
  11. Don't bother - 'Tis a pathetic waste of time, space, electricity and O2.

Even the Welsh beer was never good enough to create such a wretched and retching 'performance'. They must all be on 'summat else'.

Shaking head slowly and sadly - Tremble now, oh ye once mighty Brittania....

Humph!! :evil:
  12. I could not watch anymore of it, and no wonder that some branches that require you to be on the ball dont want to be associated with the prats that took part in this recording.

13. That's not the worst of it. There's some even more embarrassing efforts under related videos. Time to go on the hunt for these fcuktards methinks.

Although this one is good:
    Terror shake
  14. Would've been funnier if they had sh1t in his mouth though.
  15. I could stare at your signature for days.... and i plan to.
  16. what a pair of knobs that includes the scouser with the mobile filming it
  17. What. A scouser taking the p1ss out of the class mong. Wow, what would I give to have some of that famous scouse wit ?

Oh I remember now

F*CK ALL :x

Mind you, if there was ever a pro-abortion advirt. MacMong is surely it.
  18. Personally I found it hilarious:

Hodson Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeets!