The Navy welcomes the Queen 1957

A very good year, the year of my birth :thumbup:
As I was born late 50 you are only a few years younger you flanneling old shit.
But I don't care I got hair and its on my head. If I stood most of you bastards together it would be like looking down at fuckin mushrooms growing.

As I was born late 50 you are only a few years younger you flanneling old shit.
But I don't care I got hair and its on my head. If I stood most of you bastards together it would be like looking down at fuckin mushrooms growing.
Who wants one hair on their head? Late 50's my arse, 1850's more like.

Who wants one hair on their head? Late 50's my arse, 1850's more like.
Hearings gone as well eh...
OK I'll speak......very ..........slowly........for........ your ..........deaf .....ears.
I ......was......born...........late...........50.......the.......... year ..........not the end......of ......the......1950's.
And I can see I will have to post pics as you won't be convinced. Please do not reciprocate as camera flash can reflect and blind off certain shiny surfaces.

Hearings gone as well eh...
OK I'll speak......very ..........slowly........for........ your ..........deaf .....ears.
I ......was......born...........late...........50.......the.......... year ..........not the end......of ......the......1950's.
And I can see I will have to post pics as you won't be convinced. Please do not reciprocate as camera flash can reflect and blind off certain shiny surfaces.
I thought you were born late 50 (mentally) and have regressed, like in that film with thingywhatsit in it. The amazing somethingorother.

I thought you were born late 50 (mentally) and have regressed, like in that film with thingywhatsit in it. The amazing somethingorother.

Put the bottle down and walk slowly away. Keep your hands off your cock.
Now breath two.. three.
Feel better?

Seaweed

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Brilliant clip Scouse, nowadays it's a weepie really. I missed the occasion as I was busy defending Singapore and Hong Kong, gin glass at the high port.

I've still got my 1950s Tony Curtis although its white now which makes me distinguished. My teeth are portable though! :love4:

Last edited: