The Navy up the canal

P292 is HMS Charger, an URNU vessel based in Liverpool, so I guess they may be best placed to advised if the picture was taken on the Manchester ship canal or somewhere more exotic.

jesse650

War Hero
middies being trained for "inland fishery protection" duties when we get down to the RIB's in acouple of months!!

jackf

RIP
probably on naval recruitment, they had a few of these quite a few years ago. One I heard was made to look like a submarine... 8O

Oooo it reminds me of the RNXS.... Not so good on choppy water... all that scran down your oilskins... :oops: :(

They're like bouncy castles!!! Minus the fun! :wink: :lol:

chieftiff

War Hero
I hope someone has contacted 1SL, he may be interested in recommissioning those two craft, small crew, dry dockable in a small garage and none of those expensive weapon system thingies :lol:

Always_a_Civvy said:
rugger_bob said:
Which rating is in charge of the fleet ? one on the left or right ? :lol:
Neither... it's the women with specs exiting her Flagship HMS Mothballs whilst glancing at her only boat, HMS Lonely
Nice one AAC, would she be the Captain of her ship(s) ? or have all commissions and ranks been moth balled as well !!

Nah, you don't need coal - we could utilise all that bovine flatulence that a Minister states is causing global warming.... come to think of it, why don't they bag that coming from the Houses of C/L daily ....... ?
:lol:

whitemouse said:
Nah, you don't need coal - we could utilise all that bovine flatulence that a Minister states is causing global warming.... come to think of it, why don't they bag that coming from the Houses of C/L daily ....... ?
:lol:
Cherie ?????????????? :D :D

Latest Threads