The Navy up the canal

P292 is HMS Charger, an URNU vessel based in Liverpool, so I guess they may be best placed to advised if the picture was taken on the Manchester ship canal or somewhere more exotic.

probably on naval recruitment, they had a few of these quite a few years ago. One I heard was made to look like a submarine... 8O

chieftiff

War Hero
I hope someone has contacted 1SL, he may be interested in recommissioning those two craft, small crew, dry dockable in a small garage and none of those expensive weapon system thingies :lol:

Always_a_Civvy said:
rugger_bob said:
Which rating is in charge of the fleet ? one on the left or right ? :lol:
Neither... it's the women with specs exiting her Flagship HMS Mothballs whilst glancing at her only boat, HMS Lonely
Nice one AAC, would she be the Captain of her ship(s) ? or have all commissions and ranks been moth balled as well !!

Nah, you don't need coal - we could utilise all that bovine flatulence that a Minister states is causing global warming.... come to think of it, why don't they bag that coming from the Houses of C/L daily ....... ?
:lol:

whitemouse said:
Nah, you don't need coal - we could utilise all that bovine flatulence that a Minister states is causing global warming.... come to think of it, why don't they bag that coming from the Houses of C/L daily ....... ?
:lol:
Cherie ?????????????? :D :D