The Mysterious Member of the Royal Family

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Bergen, Oct 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Are the British media openly naming the"Royal" who was recently targeted in a blackmail attempt regarding sex, drugs and rock 'n roll??

The individual's name is in the open over here in the United States of Amnesia but British Law may preclude identification on't other side of the pond.

2. No, a court injunction has been made against it being made public. They are also unable to say the sex, the age, or whether or not the Royal has any children.
  3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

No thier not naming anyone mate, my moneys on I close?
  4. We're not allowed to speculate due to laws regarding blackmail, but most of us have a good idea who it is - listing the minor royals and Googling them is how we did it in the office.

We were going to run a sweepstake, but there's not much point now.
  5. Not even close Blobs. Slightly off thread but I was amazed to see that My Beloved Corps lists this manky little tosser as an ex-Royal Marine Officer. But we know different don't we........ especially as I still have the T-shirt that shows a Frog in a Green Beret complete with the immortal words:-

6. wet_blobby

I asked for the weekend off to consider my future in the Corps like prince fairy b0llocks did, fcukers never gave it to me, or the rest of the unit who all put request chits in.
  7. wet_blobby

So its a minor Royal? do they get any more minor than edward?
  8. The name will come out eventually (which is more than can be said for Princess Edwina)...... :thumright:
  9. Do you have the names of any USA newspapers that may be worth reading?
    Purely for culteral interest of course

10. I remember the CTRM Training Wing cheering the news that he had snuck out of camp with his police bodyguards in the early hours never to be seen again. They detested him. Kids from council houses with none of his advantages ran rings around him in pride, honour and love of country. They won their green-lids he didn't. FFS he didn't even show the common courtesy of telling anyone that he was quitting.

11. Got to be the Duchess of Pork, cocaine is the miracle not Weight Watchers!!
    Googled it so I know the distressing truth, Phil the Greek a minor Royal!! Feck sake hate to supply that hooter with a bit of charlie :elephant: :safe: o_O
  12. Cultural reasons........there's more culture in a pot of yoghurt than in Houston :thumright:

13. Damn! I should have run that sweepstake after all.

He has been named in a foreign newspaper, and it's not who I thought it was.
  14. It wouldn't be F.W. would it?
  15. wet_blobby

So what paper do I need to google? I've tried the new york times with no joy....amy pointers folks?
  16. Try Radar magazine
  17. What? That is a low Royal!
  18. Well I guess his profile is lower than most (except Edward.......) :w00t: