The Movie Test

Sumo

War Hero
Should have been Colditz as the digital root of a number and the magic of the number 9 was used as a code for writing messages. How the hell did I know that?

C

cúnt

**** me! It's a miracle! This bloke can resurrect things that have been dead for 6 months!

It's because he's a member of a Foreign Intelligence Service, and is cunningly looking to build a posting history before offering money for pictures of the inside of submarines.

Sumo

War Hero
**** me! It's a miracle! This bloke can resurrect things that have been dead for 6 months!

As this site is massive is anything really dead and burried, unless Zapped by a MOD, or just resting out of site and out of mind waiting for someone to fall or stumble across?

noshmon

Banned
As this site is massive is anything really dead and burried, unless Zapped by a MOD, or just resting out of site and out of mind waiting for someone to fall or stumble across?
Never looked at it that way to be fair. I sort of thought as a rule if we had to dig to get to it then it's dead enough to be left alone... Unless it's a serious thread found in the search feature of course - saves duplicates that way