The Movie Test

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by janner, Jan 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

This is pretty damn amazing. Mine turned out to be "Star Wars". I was surprised how this worked. Be honest and don't look at the movie list till you have done the maths!

Try this test and find out what movie is your favourite. This amazing maths quiz can likely predict which of 18 films you would enjoy the most. Don't ask me how, but it really works!

Movie Test:

Pick a number from 1-9.

Multiply by 3.

Add 3.

Multiply by 3 again.

Now add the two digits together to find your predicted favourite movie in the list of 18 movies below.

Movie List:

1. Gone With The Wind
    2. E.T.
    3. Beverly Hills Cop
    4. Star Wars
    5. Forrest Gump
    6. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
    7. Jaws
    8. Grease
    9. The Joys of **** Sex With A Goat
    10. Casablanca
    11. Jurassic Park
    12. Shrek
    13. Pirates of the Caribbean
    14. Titanic
    15. Raiders Of The Lost Ark
    16. Home Alone
    17. Mrs. Doubtfire
    18. Toy Story

• Like Like x 1
  2. well mine came up as grease now that is just aboult the worse for me my favourite is starwars
  3. 'The joys of **** sex with a goat' - at least it's taller than a sheep
  4. amazing ???? it does'nt matter what original number you choose the final total will be 9
  5. I got "Treasure Island" and it's not even on the list. At least I think it was Treasure Island, the film was a bit grainy but it looked like Ben Gunn chasing a herd of goats along a beach.

6. Yeah I got that too but the goats shagged me.
    Dirty bastards.

Hello 2BM how you hangin?
  7. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Not if you are lesbryan apparantly:confused:
  8. Good job they always add up to nine else it would have got it wrong for me.
  9. Doing well thanks Oppo. Great to see you up and about again.

10. I got Star Wars as well, my calculator got 9 though!
  11. i added my 2 together and got : the joys of **** sex with shrek
  12. Damn!!! I didn't want THAT revealed on here!!!
  13. But I dont want to be a Freemason
  14. janner you are genius
  15. Should have been Colditz as the digital root of a number and the magic of the number 9 was used as a code for writing messages. How the hell did I know that?
  16. **** me! It's a miracle! This bloke can resurrect things that have been dead for 6 months!
  17. It's because he's a member of a Foreign Intelligence Service, and is cunningly looking to build a posting history before offering money for pictures of the inside of submarines.
  18. Ahhh. Makes sense now!
  19. As this site is massive is anything really dead and burried, unless Zapped by a MOD, or just resting out of site and out of mind waiting for someone to fall or stumble across?
  20. Never looked at it that way to be fair. I sort of thought as a rule if we had to dig to get to it then it's dead enough to be left alone... Unless it's a serious thread found in the search feature of course - saves duplicates that way