THE MIRACLE OF TOILET PAPER

Cates said:
Wow Taloolah, a brilliant ditty,

Ah memories IZAL, as a young 'un I managed sustain a nasty paper cut through this product. tears in my eyes and I couln't ride my tricycle for nearly 2 weeks!!

Is it still available? Methinks it could be used as a weapon of (m)ass destruction....

Yep, they still make the stuff...heaven alone knows who buys it though..

wardmaster said:
thingy said:
stirling said:
Well there is always John Wayne toilet paper....Izal Medicated

....takes no shit from anyone.

I remember having to BATHE in Izal disinfectant when I was a wee boy because I had dozens of boils, then they used Boracic acid. The Izal toilet paper used to be great as cheap tracing paper but not too nice used as the manufacturers intended! :biggrin:

It's was a lot better than the Daily Mirror or The News of the World cut into squares and hung on a bit of string. We were poor in those days! :sad1:

Yes, but at least the News of the Screws is SOFTER than Izal.... :bball: I remember using The Sun for loo paper when I did my silver DofE exped: twas all it was and still is, fit for. It's the closest any naked female has got to my aarse! :twisted:

Stripey_G

War Hero
thingy said:
wardmaster said:
thingy said:
stirling said:
Well there is always John Wayne toilet paper....Izal Medicated

....takes no shit from anyone.

I remember having to BATHE in Izal disinfectant when I was a wee boy because I had dozens of boils, then they used Boracic acid. The Izal toilet paper used to be great as cheap tracing paper but not too nice used as the manufacturers intended! :biggrin:

It's was a lot better than the Daily Mirror or The News of the World cut into squares and hung on a bit of string. We were poor in those days! :sad1:

Yes, but at least the News of the Screws is SOFTER than Izal.... :bball: I remember using The Sun for loo paper when I did my silver DofE exped: twas all it was and still is, fit for. It's the closest any naked female has got to my aarse! :twisted:

...how about the naked Daily Male then Steve???? :thumright:

Latest Threads