The mighty RNAC

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Sep 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I Presume when all these newbies go on about the RNAC what they are talking about is a " Royal Navy aquaint Course" is this true?

If so what the fcuk is going on with the young thrusters of today? Do they need to be shown how to badly iron clothes and look a bag of shite? do they need to be shown how to shamble around in a loose gaggle of people? Jeez, are the standards of the prospective candidates so high now people have to be introduced and trained to keep depressingly low standards ? :twisted:
  2. Here fishy fishy

:nemo: :nemo:
  3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Oh please, you'll be having me accusing some of these Jonahs as being thick as a whale next...... :p
  4. Stop it man your having me in stitches!!! :D :D

My untimely arrival back onto this site is due to work being a bit on the slow side for a few weeks.
  5. From what I'm led to believe, the biggest issue is that some of the 17/18 year olds can't run 2.4km in less than 11 mins. The RNAC allows the RN and the candidate to get a heads up on this issue before they turn up to RALEIGH and waste everyone's time when they get sent straight back home again.

I suppose it also keeps them interested during their 24 month wait to join!
  6. well that didnt stop a 20 stone chick from getting to raleigh doing her first 2.4km and failing it multiple times, now if thats not wasting everyones time then i dont know what, as soon as she turned up everyone knew what was going to happen, my point is that with the pre fitness test how the hell can people like that get through the selection process.

i think the RN should make the RNAC like the PRMC so we can weed out the wasters first and to stop taking valuable places for other people that are up to the requirements.
  7. Second one is all messed-up as well; the safety catch is on. That's the least Navy thing I've ever seen.