The love in

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#3
Re: Higher Compensation for injured service personnel

S'okay. I've deleted my thread to avoid confusion. Don't let it 'appen again! :evil: :wink:
 
#4
Re: Higher Compensation for injured service personnel

sgtpepperband said:
S'okay. I've deleted my thread to avoid confusion. Don't let it 'appen again! :evil: :wink:
Rather magnanimous today SPB, going soft in your old age or something.
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#5
Re: Higher Compensation for injured service personnel

Maxi_77 said:
sgtpepperband said:
S'okay. I've deleted my thread to avoid confusion. Don't let it 'appen again! :evil: :wink:
Rather magnanimous today SPB, going soft in your old age or something.
Nah... G&T-induced hangover... :thumright:
 
#6
Re: Higher Compensation for injured service personnel

sgtpepperband said:
Maxi_77 said:
sgtpepperband said:
S'okay. I've deleted my thread to avoid confusion. Don't let it 'appen again! :evil: :wink:
Rather magnanimous today SPB, going soft in your old age or something.
Nah... G&T-induced hangover... thumright:
Always better tio stick to the pinkers.
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#7
Re: Higher Compensation for injured service personnel

Maxi_77 said:
sgtpepperband said:
Maxi_77 said:
sgtpepperband said:
S'okay. I've deleted my thread to avoid confusion. Don't let it 'appen again! :evil: :wink:
Rather magnanimous today SPB, going soft in your old age or something.
Nah... G&T-induced hangover... :thumright:
Always better tio stick to the pinkers.
Looks like you've had a few, too... :lol:
 
#8
Re: Higher Compensation for injured service personnel

Maxi_77 said:
sgtpepperband said:
S'okay. I've deleted my thread to avoid confusion. Don't let it 'appen again! :evil: :wink:
Rather magnanimous today SPB, going soft in your old age or something.
I'd heard he's been soft for years, he just likes to give the impression of being a big tough Reggie..... :smile:
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#9
Re: Higher Compensation for injured service personnel

type42stoker said:
Maxi_77 said:
sgtpepperband said:
S'okay. I've deleted my thread to avoid confusion. Don't let it 'appen again! :evil: :wink:
Rather magnanimous today SPB, going soft in your old age or something.
I'd heard he's been soft for years, he just likes to give the impression of being a big tough Reggie..... :smile:
Hehe, I resemble that remark! But I don't need to hide behind my Crown to get things done... :wink:
 
#10
Re: Higher Compensation for injured service personnel

sgtpepperband said:
type42stoker said:
Maxi_77 said:
sgtpepperband said:
S'okay. I've deleted my thread to avoid confusion. Don't let it 'appen again! :evil: :wink:
Rather magnanimous today SPB, going soft in your old age or something.
I'd heard he's been soft for years, he just likes to give the impression of being a big tough Reggie..... :smile:
Hehe, I resemble that remark! But I don't need to hide behind my Crown to get things done... :wink:
Bless. A friend of the Queen...... ;) :notworthy:
 
#11
Re: Higher Compensation for injured service personnel

sgtpepperband said:
type42stoker said:
Maxi_77 said:
sgtpepperband said:
S'okay. I've deleted my thread to avoid confusion. Don't let it 'appen again! :evil: :wink:
Rather magnanimous today SPB, going soft in your old age or something.
I'd heard he's been soft for years, he just likes to give the impression of being a big tough Reggie..... :smile:
Hehe, I resemble that remark! But I don't need to hide behind my Crown to get things done... :wink:
Oo-er, you've made me go all weak at the knees now....... :dwarf:
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#12
Re: Higher Compensation for injured service personnel

type42stoker said:
sgtpepperband said:
type42stoker said:
Maxi_77 said:
sgtpepperband said:
S'okay. I've deleted my thread to avoid confusion. Don't let it 'appen again! :evil: :wink:
Rather magnanimous today SPB, going soft in your old age or something.
I'd heard he's been soft for years, he just likes to give the impression of being a big tough Reggie..... :smile:
Hehe, I resemble that remark! But I don't need to hide behind my Crown to get things done... :wink:
Oo-er, you've made me go all weak at the knees now....... :dwarf:
Easy, Tiger! Right enough of this smut. Let's get back on topic... :w00t:
 
#13
Re: Higher Compensation for injured service personnel

sgtpepperband said:
Maxi_77 said:
sgtpepperband said:
Maxi_77 said:
sgtpepperband said:
S'okay. I've deleted my thread to avoid confusion. Don't let it 'appen again! :evil: :wink:
Rather magnanimous today SPB, going soft in your old age or something.
Nah... G&T-induced hangover... :thumright:
Always better tio stick to the pinkers.
Looks like you've had a few, too... :lol:
Nope, just clumsy fingers, you may have noticed i & o are sitting cosily together on the keyboard.

:thumright: :thumright:

Now get back to the gin and leave decent folk alone.
 
#17
Re: Higher Compensation for injured service personnel

I think what's best is to split the one substantive post and add it to the other thread, and then put the love in down in the gash barge ;)
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mad_collie Blue Jokes 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
A Miscellaneous 0

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top