The Lock-Down thread 2020.

Found this Quickie Part Three on Domestic Systems for those less than familiar with conditions of 'house arrest'.

1 Microwave. For those not knowing much about this it is not a tv, it does not come with a remote so your partner has not hidden it.

2 Hoover. This is not a resident that has moved into your spare cupboard, apparently this is used for cleaning .

3 Dishwasher. Unfortunately people can fill it up but it also needs humans to empty it.

4 Kitchen sink. It fills up with washing up but this also needs to be cleaned it is not a bath for your utensils to have a relaxing soak for hours.

5 Sugar Bowl This is not a pot that requires you to mix in a bit of coffee granules.

I hope today I have reminded everyone of the comforts in your house. Keep safe love maxine xx

PS By now Skimmers and Woos should have realised that whilst Steam Irons are definitely not needed they may be brought out of deep storage to dry out-of-date damp toilet tissue at the recommended length of one metre per person per week per haps.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
How many of you watched HIGNFY on Friday night? Normally, this show can actually provide real laugh out loud, coffee spraying humour.

However, the use of video conferencing (and possibly the wooden puppet hostess) made this particular episode less than stellar. It was dire and stilted. There was a couple of times I was cringing.

Damn this crisis!

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
How many of you watched HIGNFY on Friday night? Normally, this show can actually provide real laugh out loud, coffee spraying humour.

However, the use of video conferencing (and possibly the wooden puppet hostess) made this particular episode less than stellar. It was dire and stilted. There was a couple of times I was cringing.

Damn this crisis!
I watched less then 90 seconds - absolutely unwatchable so had to turn it off.

Ballistic

War Hero

Damn this crisis!
I agree.
It had to be attempted and it was a brave try but I hope they don't do it again.

Edit: It's scheduled for 2030 on Friday, hosted by Stephen Mangan, guests Zoe Lyons & Rev Richard Cole.

Plenty of time to bin it though...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil Herald: "Military And Civilian Police Lock Down Plymouth Pubs In Hunt For Drugs" Bases / Shore Est 11
0 Hole Under Door Lock Motoring 4
A Lock my threads Diamond Lil's 12
S mobile phone network lock out Site Issues 6
broadside Thread Lock Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 18
Canaldrifter Cyril Tawney Songs. The Dover Lock PH, Abram, Wednesday Diamond Lil's 15
TerryB EEC Constitution Lock In by Bliar Current Affairs 9
A Request to lock posts Site Issues 27
MoD_RSS Funding boost to crack down on the Illegal Wildlife Trade MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Clamping down on risk of unsafe PPE MoD News 0
soleil The News: "Royal Navy Destroyer Prone To Breaking Down In The Gulf Leaves Portsmouth For Key Engine Upgrade" The Fleet 3
MoD_RSS Trade Remedies Authority Chief Executive Designate steps down MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sir Ian Cheshire to stand down as Government’s Lead Non-Executive Director MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government cracks down on spread of false coronavirus information online MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government knocks down barriers to productivity for tenant farmers MoD News 0
C Life at worthy down as a RFA chef apprentice RFA 3
MoD_RSS A raft of ideas to help track down the elusive water vole MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Women leading the way in breaking down boundaries in science and innovation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Save the Children UK let down complainants and public over handling of allegations of workplace harassment MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Housing Secretary clamps down on shoddy housebuilders MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign Secretary celebrates UK-Australia trading ties as Cambridge-based business invests £100m Down Under MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Journeys to be planned down to the minute as open data revitalises bus use across England MoD News 0
soleil Mail: RM Found Face Down In Freezing Water During Beach Assault Exercise - Update The Corps 6
MoD_RSS HPV vaccine drives cancer causing infections down to very low levels MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Passengers to plan journeys down to the minute as big data revitalises country’s bus use MoD News 0
soleil FB: RN Photographers: What Happens If A Pilot Goes Down Behind Enemy Lines? Video By LPhot Dan Shepherd The Fleet Air Arm 0
MoD_RSS Veterinary Medicine Directorate telephone lines are down MoD News 0
MoD_RSS SIR KENNETH BLOOMFIELD TO STEP DOWN FROM ICLVR MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More funding to help crack down on criminal landlords MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New solar panels generate savings at Worthy Down MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Small Business Commissioner stands down MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Planned power down to Companies House office MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Cracking down on north London waste crime MoD News 0
MoD_RSS ESFA reminds providers it will take action to crack down on poor sub-contracting practice MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Trio of buildings completed at Worthy Down MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Multi-million pound funding to protect child abuse victims and track down offenders MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government backs cutting-edge tech to drive down shipping emissions MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK aid to break down barriers for female entrepreneurs in Africa MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM: New airport technology will ‘cut down hassle’ for passengers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sellafield’s tallest stack cut down to size MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Plastic bag sales down 90% since introduction of 5p charge MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chairman of the NDA to step down MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Crack down on misuse of Non-Disclosure Agreements in the workplace MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sir Jonathan Thompson to step down as HMRC Chief Executive in the Autumn MoD News 0
MoD_RSS School leaders crack down on workload MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sellafield Ltd CEO to step down after five years of unprecedented progress MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New noise camera trial to crack down on illegal vehicles MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Court shuts down Store First and related companies MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Housing Minister unveils new guidance for local authorities to crack down on rogue landlords MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Courts shut down renewable energy investment company MoD News 0