The Lock-Down thread 2020.

Chris P

Badgeman
Keep your teeth together when you drink it, you'll need to screen the bits otherwise they'll tickle the back of your throat and you might lose it again!

Sumo

War Hero
Seems there is quite a few of us who like porridge.
Me to, at home, I'll make it with milk and water n the microwave, sometimes with salt sometimes with honey.
Back in the old days when we was allowed out to work, I would make it the night before porridge, yogurt and various fruits, leave in fridge overnight for porridge to soak up moisture from yogurt and fruit juice, yum cold porridge in the office.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Painting. Painting and decorating. Painting.
Today - it's bedroom ceiling day.
Me so happy.
I've got the hall, dining room and bathroom on my list, or so I've been told. fortunately I'm still at work but I have a weeks leave coming up :(

And I'm not supposed to chuck the dog in the car and drive to somewhere quiet and peaceful any more :( :( :(

BillyNoMates

War Hero
Doing the rooms that we used for European and non European students when they came to UK for language courses. All vacant now for the rest of the year and beyond I would think.

Smile!

IMG_20200326_115323-1560x2080.jpg

BillyNoMates

War Hero
These were bunk beds. Now changed to a single. Cannot fit expensive mattress in loft. Will not ditch expensive mattress. Mattress therefore stowed under the now single bed with mattress with standby mattress under the bed with the mattress on it, which is currently in one of the other bedrooms.
Fucking basic really.

Branch-Hopper

War Hero
These were bunk beds. Now changed to a single. Cannot fit expensive mattress in loft. Will not ditch expensive mattress. Mattress therefore stowed under the now single bed with mattress with standby mattress under the bed with the mattress on it, which is currently in one of the other bedrooms.
******* basic really.
Short and accurate version:
"I swamped the other one"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RedShirt UPO/Careers Office 9
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Submariners 18
SONAR-BENDER Diamond Lil's 31