The little B*stards

#1
Just had a call while at work to say my brother in laws office has been broken into last night and they have rinsed us, 3 new laptops, Tom Tom and a PC, whats makes it worse is I was asleep upstairs (I live above my brother in laws office) I'm lucky they didn't come up because I would of been fast asleep and god knows what they could of been capable of! I'm guessing it was kids though as they have left cheque books and all the bloody chargers that were plugged into the laptops!

what a bloody scum bag society we live in! :evil:
 
#2
Its not very nice... sorry to hear!
I thought of using an old ATX computer case with nice components inside, makes the thing look like a crap useless slow machine but runs like a ferrari... :D should try doing that in future.
 
#4
mattbea said:
Its not very nice... sorry to hear!
I thought of using an old ATX computer case with nice components inside, makes the thing look like a crap useless slow machine but runs like a ferrari... :D should try doing that in future.
well they have taken a really old monitor, and left the actual PC which was attached to it they couldn't even give the thing away to a charity shop it was that old and ugly so god knows why they wanted it, the laptops yeah, but that thing was ready for the bin anyway the silly buggers. and to think if they had opened the cupboard door under the stairs they would of found a good few grands worth of power tools so I suppose they were lucky in that sense.
 
#6
StixJimboRM said:
Stefan_grainger said:
and to think if they had opened the cupboard door under the stairs they would of found a good few grands worth of power tools so I suppose they were lucky in that sense.
Nice bit of advertising there!!!!!
It's not like I said I live at 23 Woodsville Close, Sale, Cheshire M33 4QR is it :roll:
 
#7
StixJimboRM said:
Stefan_grainger said:
StixJimboRM said:
Stefan_grainger said:
and to think if they had opened the cupboard door under the stairs they would of found a good few grands worth of power tools so I suppose they were lucky in that sense.
Nice bit of advertising there!!!!!
It's not like I said I live at 23 Woodsville Close, Sale, Cheshire M33 4QR is it :roll:
But your profile says you live in Rawtenstall, it wouldn't take too much of a detective to work out where there has been a break in recently, in a commercial property, usually have that sort of thing printed in local papers ... :roll:
Highly unlikely, unless it was you! 8O
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Black_Pig Blue Jokes 0
A Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Blue Jokes 0

Similar threads

Latest Threads