The Liberation of Paris

Jack77

War Hero
[quote="
(BTW Jack, I hope you haven't been blown away with the recent storms over there matey?)[/quote]

No, we're OK here, (North Shore) but my daughters place on the Central Coast still has no power. We are luckier than some, 9 dead and some still missing, but the storms are easing.

aussiepint

War Hero
Glad to hear your ok Jack.
I spoke to Mum and Dad last night and they said that Newcastle and the Hunter Valley wine region were worst hit.
Thank God the Barossa valley's still intact (hic)!

D

Deleted 493

Jack77 said:
Paris must have been laughing. She reckoned before she went down that she would do a few easy days just for show and then Daddys money would spring her, then would come the interviews, TV appearances etc. where she would milk to the max what a hard time she had, but how she was now 'a stronger person' and all that shite :pukel:

But now reality has set in and she don't like it. But all is not lost. Maybe she will make some nice new friends inside, big ugly ones with shaved heads and tatoos, who will enjoy showing her how to play mummys and daddys (without the daddys) ^~

According to some sites about this here internet, her 'medical condition' was stress-induced Herpes which had spread around her shithole. This was the raison d'etre for her release. Many commentate that she (and indeed her ilk in the stratospheric set) are very regular visitors to one or two notoriously wealthy clap-clinics. PH, according to some, is ******* riddled.

Nice nosh job, though.

Levers

Bergen

ADC
dondon said:
I feel sorry for the lad who got the blow job , kinell wheres the justice , that 15 year old was probably more worldly wise than him , fxxxxxxxxg world has truly gone mad , cant believe he got ten years for that ,

Looks like a US judge agreed with you Dondon :thumright:

Judge Voids Sentence in Teen Sex Case
Georgia Youth Convicted After Consensual Oral Sex
By SHANNON McCAFFREY
AP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATLANTA (June 11) -- A Georgia judge ordered the release Monday of a man sentenced to 10 years in prison for consensual oral sex with a 15-year-old girl when he was 17, a sentence that had been widely criticized as grossly disproportionate to the crime.

Several influential people, including former President Jimmy Carter , publicly supported Genarlow Wilson's appeals, and state lawmakers voted to close the loophole that led to his 10-year term.

Monday's ruling doesn't ensure Wilson's freedom, though.

Georgia Attorney General Thurbert Baker said Monday afternoon that he had filed notice of appeal, arguing that Georgia law does not give a judge authority to reduce or modify the sentence imposed by the trial court. He said he would seek an expedited ruling from the Georgia Supreme Court .

Tracy J. Smith, a public affairs officer for the state Department of Corrections, said Wilson, now 21, would not be released until the department receives guidance from the state attorney general's office or from the court that originally sentenced Wilson.

Wilson's lawyer, B.J. Bernstein, said she plans to apply for a bond to release him while the appeal is pending.

"It is extremely, extremely disturbing that the attorney general would take this action now," she said. "In essence, the attorney general is saying, 'Keep Genarlow Wilson in prison for 10 years and keep him on the sex offender registry.'"

The judge's ruling Monday threw out Wilson's 10-year sentence and amended it to misdemeanor aggravated child molestation with a 12-month term, plus credit for time served, and he would not be required to register as a sex offender.

"The fact that Genarlow Wilson has spent two years in prison for what is now classified as a misdemeanor, and without assistance from this Court, will spend eight more years in prison, is a grave miscarriage of justice," wrote Judge Thomas H. Wilson, no relation to Genarlow Wilson.

Judge Voids Sentence in Teen Sex Case"If this court or any court cannot recognize the injustice of what has occurred here, then our court system has lost sight of the goal our judicial system has always strived to accomplish ... justice being served in a fair and equal manner," the judge wrote.
When the judge's order arrived Monday morning, Wilson's lawyers had applauded and hugged his mother, Juannessa Bennett, who wiped away tears.

"I just feel like a miracle happened," Bennett said.

A jury had found Wilson, an honor student, guilty in 2005 of aggravated child molestation for having oral sex with a 15-year-old girl during a 2003 New Year's Eve party involving alcohol and marijuana. Although the sex act was consensual, it was illegal under Georgia law.

Wilson was also charged with rape for being one of several male partygoers to have sex with a 17-year-old girl, but was acquitted. The party at a hotel was captured on a videotape that was played for the jury.

RM

andym

War Hero
golden_rivet said:
LiberationofParis2.jpg

Alternatively.

lvf.jpg

I wish that Paris b1tch would go down on me....just as got to me vinegar strokes I'd whip me d1ck out of her mouth, batter her around the head with it, poke her in both eyes then deposit my manfat all over her expensive hair/clothes/carpet, wipe me dick on her curtains, curl one down on the staircase and give her dog a good kicking as I exited the front door......then I woke up..... :rage: