The last Moday morning ever.......

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by SONAR-BENDER, Dec 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So, today is the last Monday morning of our lives, as the world will end this Friday.

What plans have you made for this week?

Me - well obviously being a Jock, haven't bought any pressies as there is no point, seeing as there won't be a Christmas this year, or any other come to think of it.

2. Fuckin hell I'm in a right quandary here.
    Do I stop the Apocalypse or not?
    See if I rape that divine thing over the road on Friday the world will not end, but I go to prison.
    Broad-moor probably.
    If I don't do it I die.
    Dear Blackrat help me,............

3. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

3 days on the piss starting Wednesday night, I might be hoping for the end of the world come Friday!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Go ahead, he'll be too embarassed to report it

• Like Like x 1
  5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

On the piss with NZB for three days a week tomorrow, dont you fucking ney sayers give that cheapskate cunt an opportunity not to rock up and stand his round. Them dopey "Rumrat style ethnic fuckwits" may well have been good at looking at shiney stuff in the sky but they were pretty wank at counting, dumb fuckers didn't do leap years, the date for the world to end has been and gone. .......... Sorry.

6. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

7. Take all leave owing to make sure they do not rip me off

8. Fixed that for you.
    Now stop fixating on blokes you dirty little bugger.

9. Said with confidence knowing full well if it does end no one can say "told you so".
    Cheat.

10. The world will not end. The proof is on my Yoghurt. It doesn't run out until 2013, so rest assured we are saved! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  11. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I've been chatting with God about this very subject and you can all thank me in the new year. I have got us a reprieve until boxing day to allow me to play the new Call of Duty I bought for the kids xmas.

The unoriginal cunt also said the end is coming in the form of another tsunami. Get your Speedo's on!

12. I chatted with Jonny foreigner about this end of the world piss this morning and he said its bollocks. Mind you, judging from where I was at the time the world ended ten years ago the dirty shit heathen cunts.

13. Good point. Pusser owes me 3 months of GYH which they fucked up, so the world can't end until then. I need it for some sexy carbon handlebars and a pair of La Sportiva mountain boots.

14. End of the World ... yeah right ... I reckon the Mayans have got it wrong ... the end of the world is Tuesday seeing all I've got to look forward to is Christmas day with the Mother-in-Law sat in my chair with her hearing aids turned off so she can have the telly up full blast farting her head off and blaming it on her dog!

15. I will take up drinking again.

16. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Back in Cumbria for the weekend then?

• Like Like x 3
  17. End of the world, eh? Okay, but I bet every ship in the Navy still has rounds on Friday evening. And I will still go to work with polished shoes.

End of the world? Bring it on, bring it on! I'm up for a challenge.

Anyone fancy a run ashore on Thursday then? SONAR-BENDER's offered to pay!

18. WHAT?

Ummmm, ehhh, it isn't my round, and erm I've got no cash and.......... oh look, is that the time? Got to get home, byeeeee!

• Like Like x 1
  19. If Friday is the day, I hope it's after Have I got News For You is on. I'll be well pissed off if I miss that, fuckin' Mayans :twisted: