The Last Half Hour

Has for me been one of the most funniest half hours i have had in a very LONG time........
Hubby wished to wax... (( well "my " you know where )) so i said yes... only if i could wax his beard... i think that this was a fair and true exchange...
I have not laughed so hard and for so long.......he screamed and SCREAMED ... his bottom lip trembled..... Im writing this whilst he has a cold flannel on his face....... needless to say he is now aware how painfull this can be.. so has agreed NOT to wax me.............hehehehehehe

josiecats said:
Has for me been one of the most funniest half hours i have had in a very LONG time........
Hubby wished to wax... (( well "my " you know where )) so i said yes... only if i could wax his beard... i think that this was a fair and true exchange...
I have not laughed so hard and for so long.......he screamed and SCREAMED ... his bottom lip trembled..... Im writing this whilst he has a cold flannel on his face....... needless to say he is now aware how painfull this can be.. so has agreed NOT to wax me.............hehehehehehe
bloody good effort!!
hahahahahah

Lamri said:
Selfish cow.
And don't YOU start BH!

All women should be hair free below the, well, the hair line!
Its the Law! :D
I'm more or less hair free below my ankles - I do pluck most of the hairs that grow out of my toes

:thumright: