the joys of belching

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Feb 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Seems a bit tame in here tonight so I thought I'd talk about something that gives me great pleasure.

Burping happens, nowt we can do about it, so over the years I have come to appriciate this bodily function as a god given gift, and have strived to find enjoyment and pleasure from it.

I have mastered the belch and trained myself to say "the archbishop of canterbury lives in a very big house" whilst burping, There are several other classics to be mastered that I am working on, you should all try the archbishop one as it's not as easy as it seems.

I have taught the youngest Miss wet-blobby this art and got a clip around the ear from mummy WB for my efforts when it was shown off.

Is this wrong? :???:

2. lol,,,, thats norty,,,, we shud pass on mor norty habits like this,,,,

3. No WB nothing wrong with that, females, go figure. I got same reaction from mine when I taught Miss NZB (5) to say "More tea, Vicar." when she farts!! :mrgreen: .

4. wet_blobby

evening NZb, trust you are well?

5. wet_blobby

ok then,to all that have looked at the question and tried I'll give you some handy hints.

The first stumbing block is Arch....bishop, change of tone.

the next is Cant...ur...bury, tendancy to expell all of the burp at this stage.

next is the temptation to gallop through "livesinaverybighou.....

Leaving no burp left to complete the word House.

Practice makes perfect :lol:

6. Sorry WB went straight into chat for a laugh with the gang(!!?) re Seadog and other bits and pieces come in some time. You'll love it LOOONG TIMMMME :mrgreen: :shock: :mrgreen:

7. wet_blobby

NZB, I'd love to get into the chatroom but I cant, the bloody 'puter wont let me, the kids can do msr etc but I'm Fcuked for some reason, to fill in time I've been happily telling all on Arrse about my thoughts on certain celebs, daft thing is I've been offered big Dosh by Journo's to do the same and always avoided doing so they now have it for free allegedly, if it was me of course.

Well you only live once I suppose......

8. WB check that you have the latest version of Flashplayer.It could be that.Or get one of your offspring to sort it for you.

9. Been teaching the Grandaughter about the joys of noisy burps. Got a slap from her Mum and a belt from 'er indoors! I can't figure out what I've done wrong! Mind you, she can come up with some foul smelling "love puffs"!!

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum.