The J_D/Brother story so far.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by BreathingOutOnTheWayUp, Jul 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Offered by way of an explanation:

An ex-seagoing Jenny_Dabber (a Moderator to boot) started a thread at Diamond Lils on Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:41 pm entitled “Bloody Police!â€

At that time the truthfulness of her account of her brother’s ‘heroic deeds’ seemed unlikely and was questioned. Since then she has not been seen or heard of…..

In her absence that thread ran and ran and it still gets an occasional bump or sidelong reference.

Until quite ‘recently that “Bloody Police!†thread was among those listed in the Diamond Lils Forum (in date/time order) here:
    http://www.navy-net.co.uk/Forums/viewforum/f=16.html

But, mysteriously, the listing of that well-viewed/15 page “Bloody Police†thread has now disappeared…….(Moderator’s percs?)

It is still available however and can be accessed here: http://www.navy-net.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/t=26354.html

Or accessed from the postings on the J-D Profile page here:
    http://www.navy-net.co.uk/Your_Account/profile=7.html

I didn’t know her and I have no axe to grind (I donated that to Jo-Jo as a joining gift :wink: ) but she seemed feisty enough for bantering.

So - rather that letting sleeping dogs lie - I reckon an occasional reference to her and brother’s story is fair game and will prevent this saga from being forgotten by the ever changing populace at RR. :twisted:

Unless the Moderators deem otherwise, of course 8O

2. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wonder if she will ever come crawling back ? :D

3. Surely her mod status should be revoked if she doesn't even use the site anymore?

4. Better ask the site owners -'Tis their Train set :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. More like train wreck :lol:

Edited after the joke sinked in
    Sorry just got it after I went and made a sardine and ketchup sandwich :D It's late and I am obviously a bit slow.

6. No, she helped to form this site from ARRSE in '06 so I suggest you wind your neck in.

7. An don't 'e be arguing with the Pirates or you'll end up spit roast my ansum. 8O :D :roll:

[​IMG]

8. Yea...the world needs more hero's.....oh to have such a heroic brother....

Over the points, over the points, over the points....the six five special is on the line.....stand by suicide jockeys....JD's brother is standing by also.... :D

9. Yeah well I could easily be a super hero, its just that my drawback is my bad back. :cry:
    Oh yeah and my cowadice. :oops:

10. Custard :D :wink:

11. Your custard pie, yeah, sweet and nice
    When you cut it, mama, save me a slice
    Your custard pie, I declare, it's sweet and nice
    I Like your custard pie
    When you cut it, mama... mama, please save me a slice.

I'd sure like a piece of your custard pie

Err cough....Led Baloon or just Led Zeppers......?

Coat! Taxi! (NOT Aqua though)

12. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

It's a tune though Bob.

So where is Jenny then? Anyone got a clue? Maybe Monty's off looking for her?

13. She does tend to wander off at times, the last time was when her bairn was born.

She will surface again I'm sure.

14. Don't hold your breath, I reckon it'll all be eaten before you get a look-in!

Is that a taxi for two? Aqua, you say? What name? Bob? No, that's not mine!

15. :D

Aqua? Put it on J Crow's Tab :twisted: