The irony

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Montigny_La_Palisse, Dec 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There's some blind kids on telly taking up photography, bizarre in itself however one of them has just used the phrase:

"The main thing I want to focus on...."

Is what? You can't, you're blind.

2. You [email protected]..

3. Are you blind also? You've spelt twat wrong.

4. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I'll pay them for a set of phots of Mrbollocks punishment.

5. witsend

So hes moved on from crayons, good lad.

[​IMG]

6. He looks like my avatar.

7. witsend

I wonder when he starts clicking away at his mum, and not just the mouse button.

8. Are you blind? He is your fcukin avatar, he just aint got a hat, it went the same way as your berry.
    I wonder if he has a bath with his mum. Oh fcukin god almighty, yes, yes, yes, I would try to fight it but I'm weak lord, so very weak. :oops: :oops: 8O

9. witsend

I reckon he's the twin of that CP bloke, brothers in arms.

10. witsend

Scouting locations for the next shoot.

[​IMG]

11. You're talking about my balls again witsend, and what's all this m&s business !?
    Women do find me irresistible though! It's a fact! Women just can't stop throwing their underwear at their computer screens whenever Uncle bullcrap comes over. So it's not your fault for falling for my charms, it was bound to happen!
    I knew you had a soft spot for me the minute you took off that awful spiral pic. witsend, but i didn't want to mention it, but i have to let you down easy, i'm not into that kind of stuff, i'm straight. You're better off giving that idiot MontyL a chance, he's always hanging off your apron strings the little lovesick fruitbat, and he does have a nack for sticking random objects up his orifice, so dry your eyes mate. *stares at a chair and gives a manly handshake*

12. Do you have anything at all other than drivel in your repertoire you raving hampton? Or do you simply need something to take your mind of your failing attempts at finding a vein?

When I return from the pub, I look forward to finding a video of you choking yourself to death with your own faeces on youtube. So make yourself useful, and rather than pretending to be a former member of the RN and whoring yourself off for attention, snap to it and make sure the webcam is in focus as you guzzle yourself to death on turds.

13. Bet Tiger Woods looked like that when his missus found out he'd been shaggin out of watch

14. witsend

:lol: Stan
    Bet thats what Tiger's lovechild looks like.

Talking about your balls :roll: , more like I'll talking about a dik, you Mrbollocks.
    You really are duller than a 2B pencil after one sentence. FO and take up Bridgend.

15. Looks like he swallows as well

16. witsend

Whats your handicap?

17. Wife, two dogs and a fcuking mother in law who I wouldn't piss in her mouth if her teeth were on fire

18. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I gather you don't like Monty then? I think he's a good bloke and amusing. I think you are the human equivalent of an open sucking chest wound.

19. witsend

Pleased you've now met MrBollocks, BR. You'll soon find he's about as interesting as an house of lords speech.

20. Take it easy, you're taking yourself way too seriously, i probably wouldn't respond if i didn't think some raving queen, who likes dishing out the dirt, but gets a little hissy whenever somethings said back to them,
    and i would think that he would actually be less of an over-sensitive delicate little flower that doesn't take everything to heart that's said to him over the internet, by some random stranger.

BTW witsends a grown man, i'm sure he can take a joke and knows the difference between someones being serious or if they're just winding him up, i'm just a bored to death poster, waiting for the rain to die down.
    I suggest you lighten up you miserable git.
    And if you have a problem with me then you can send me a PM.