The Internet Reacts To Andy Murray

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by sgtpepperband, Jul 4, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well done Andy, you sent that Pole home 'tae what, tae think again'.

3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

If Murray wins Wimbledon will the Jocks be able to bore the English like they have the Jocks about '66?

• Like Like x 1
  4. If he does win he will be British if he loses a Scot and no, if he is successful we won't dine out on it for fifty years or so, as we are a reserved race of people and accept a victory with humility.

5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

So, no duff, no gloating?

Dont know if I can handle that. :)

6. Perchance that might apply to some of 'the race' but not so for that poster who rocks up at RR using your c/s, Finks!

...or had you not noticed?

Andy? Just another late developer and all good luck to him for this final.

IMO He is on a Win-Win: "The £100m fortune to be made from 'Brand' Andy Murray" DT

If he cracks it then the Irn Bru folk will be rushing to sign him up for their advertising.

Should he loose then Buckfast will be waiting to pounce instead.

7. Doesn't matter if he wins or loses he`s still Jockanese and will "dine out on it" if he wins, along with all the other Jocks, for far too long.

8. There, sorted.

9. I thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

And yet he is not eligible to vote in the Scottish "Freeeeedooooooom" Elections as he is a non-resident.

Can't be that Scottish, like Sean Connery and Mel Gibson.

11. Cos you also get to sniff the tennis balls that have been tucked up the knickers of some fit bird

12. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Or in Finks case those from Andy's nether region

• Like Like x 1
  13. This just in from Breakfast telly:
    "Andy! How do you feel having won the mens singles at Wimbledon?"
    "Mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble"

• Like Like x 1
  14. OK ... One down ... tick in the box for Wimbledon

Now just got to get Hamilton to win the F1 title
    Lions to win the Rugby
    Ben Ainsley to win the Admirals Cup

What else is there to live for ??????????????

15. Kerry Katona recruited to replace the rubber grannies in the Wonga Loans adverts?

16. Instead of paying the puppeteers wages?

17. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Billy, you've hit it on the head here for me with his dull incoherent mumbling. Regardless of his nationality, I cannot warm to the bloke, a complete personality bypass IMO. Sports personaility of the year? How can that be, surely the winner must actually be in possession of a personality? Well done, now fuck off out of the news you boring twat.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Oppps ... sorry ... I thought one of the rubber grannies was Kerry Katona! Sorry ... my bad!

19. "If my opponent was a bloke - this is what I'd think of him..."

Apparently, she's got a really good lob and cracking overhead back door smash.

[​IMG]

(Although why she's jerking a racket off is anyones' guess)

20. I think you should cut him a bit of slack, he is obviously carrying baggage from his day at school on the 13th March 1996.