The Internet Reacts To Andy Murray

If he does win he will be British if he loses a Scot and no, if he is successful we won't dine out on it for fifty years or so, as we are a reserved race of people and accept a victory with humility.

If he does win he will be British if he loses a Scot and no, if he is successful we won't dine out on it for fifty years or so, as we are a reserved race of people and accept a victory with humility.

Perchance that might apply to some of 'the race' but not so for that poster who rocks up at RR using your c/s, Finks!

...or had you not noticed?

Andy? Just another late developer and all good luck to him for this final.

IMO He is on a Win-Win: "The £100m fortune to be made from 'Brand' Andy Murray" DT

If he cracks it then the Irn Bru folk will be rushing to sign him up for their advertising.

Should he loose then Buckfast will be waiting to pounce instead.

Doesn't matter if he wins or loses he`s still Jockanese and will "dine out on it" if he wins, along with all the other Jocks, for far too long.

Guns

War Hero
And yet he is not eligible to vote in the Scottish "Freeeeedooooooom" Elections as he is a non-resident.

Can't be that Scottish, like Sean Connery and Mel Gibson.

This just in from Breakfast telly:
"Andy! How do you feel having won the mens singles at Wimbledon?"
"Mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble"

OK ... One down ... tick in the box for Wimbledon

Now just got to get Hamilton to win the F1 title
Lions to win the Rugby
Ben Ainsley to win the Admirals Cup

What else is there to live for ??????????????

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Billy, you've hit it on the head here for me with his dull incoherent mumbling. Regardless of his nationality, I cannot warm to the bloke, a complete personality bypass IMO. Sports personaility of the year? How can that be, surely the winner must actually be in possession of a personality? Well done, now fuck off out of the news you boring twat.

"If my opponent was a bloke - this is what I'd think of him..."

Apparently, she's got a really good lob and cracking overhead back door smash.

(Although why she's jerking a racket off is anyones' guess)

Billy, you've hit it on the head here for me with his dull incoherent mumbling. Regardless of his nationality, I cannot warm to the bloke, a complete personality bypass IMO. Sports personaility of the year? How can that be, surely the winner must actually be in possession of a personality? Well done, now **** off out of the news you boring twat.
I think you should cut him a bit of slack, he is obviously carrying baggage from his day at school on the 13th March 1996.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dixie_gooner The Fleet 34
slim Diamond Lil's 9
B Site Issues 11