The Hulk in St. John's Lake

Bergen

ADC
Rumrat said:
Bergen said:
'Kinnel that brings back memories. Used to dig for bait there when I was a kid and whiff for bass when the tide was flooding.

Why? Didn't you have a friggin fish shop Jan boy? 8O :D :roll:

No Rummy ...and half the time I didn't have shoes either.

FYI - Janners are from D'ben. In Cornwall [God's Country] we're Jackers.

KERNOW KELSA

AAAAgb-corn.gif
 

Rumrat

War Hero
Bergen said:
Rumrat said:
Bergen said:
'Kinnel that brings back memories. Used to dig for bait there when I was a kid and whiff for bass when the tide was flooding.

Why? Didn't you have a friggin fish shop Jan boy? 8O :D :roll:

No Rummy ...and half the time I didn't have shoes either.

FYI - Janners are from D'ben. In Cornwall [God's Country] we're Jackers.

KERNOW KELSA

AAAAgb-corn.gif

Fuckin hell mate I thought that film "Barefoot in the Park" was about Washington square not downtown Turo. :D
And anyway no sympathy from me, my people have had to run barefoot away from the white invaders for centuries.
We had Athlete's foot before you honky's invented it 8O :D
 

Bergen

ADC
Rumrat said:
Bergen said:
Rumrat said:
Bergen said:
'Kinnel that brings back memories. Used to dig for bait there when I was a kid and whiff for bass when the tide was flooding.

Why? Didn't you have a friggin fish shop Jan boy? 8O :D :roll:

No Rummy ...and half the time I didn't have shoes either.

FYI - Janners are from D'ben. In Cornwall [God's Country] we're Jackers.

KERNOW KELSA

AAAAgb-corn.gif

Fuckin hell mate I thought that film "Barefoot in the Park" was about Washington square not downtown Turo. :D
And anyway no sympathy from me, my people have had to run barefoot away from the white invaders for centuries.
We had Athlete's foot before you honky's invented it 8O :D


Luxury; I was 10 years old before I found out that knives and forks weren't some sort of jewelry.
 

Rumrat

War Hero
Bergen said:
[




Luxury; I was 10 years old before I found out that knives and forks weren't some sort of jewelry.

I thought they were suits in cards, no wonder that fuckin stoker kept winning :oops: :cry: :D
 

diesel

War Hero
Bergen said:
Rumrat said:
Bergen said:
'Kinnel that brings back memories. Used to dig for bait there when I was a kid and whiff for bass when the tide was flooding.

Why? Didn't you have a friggin fish shop Jan boy? 8O :D :roll:

No Rummy ...and half the time I didn't have shoes either.

FYI - Janners are from D'ben. In Cornwall [God's Country] we're Jackers.

KERNOW KELSA

AAAAgb-corn.gif



What are those black oblongs for?
:)
 

New Posts

Top