The Hulk in St. John's Lake

#1
As I'm stuck in sick bay waiting to be sent on sick leave ashore I thought I'd try and find out a bit more about the history of Raleigh. Anyone know what the hulk used to be that sits down in St John's Lake by NMT or what it used to be used for?
 
#6
Yeah that one Soleil. I'm sure I've seen that green fella working in Victory galley tommo and the other is a typical dutch matelot ripped on 'roids I think.
 
#9
soleil said:
TSH

This?:

'Kinnel that brings back memories. Used to dig for bait there when I was a kid and whiff for bass when the tide was flooding.

What next gang? The Brennan Torpedo Station at Pier Cellars??
 
#10
Here is Penlee Battery in action, I used to mess around down in the tunnels and shell bays when I was a kid, god knows what would have happened if we had got hurt.

 
#12
Bergen said:
'Kinnel that brings back memories. Used to dig for bait there when I was a kid and whiff for bass when the tide was flooding.

Why? Didn't you have a friggin fish shop Jan boy? 8O :D :roll:
 
#13
Rumrat said:
Bergen said:
'Kinnel that brings back memories. Used to dig for bait there when I was a kid and whiff for bass when the tide was flooding.

Why? Didn't you have a friggin fish shop Jan boy? 8O :D :roll:
No Rummy ...and half the time I didn't have shoes either.

FYI - Janners are from D'ben. In Cornwall [God's Country] we're Jackers.

KERNOW KELSA

 
#14
Bergen said:
Rumrat said:
Bergen said:
'Kinnel that brings back memories. Used to dig for bait there when I was a kid and whiff for bass when the tide was flooding.

Why? Didn't you have a friggin fish shop Jan boy? 8O :D :roll:
No Rummy ...and half the time I didn't have shoes either.

FYI - Janners are from D'ben. In Cornwall [God's Country] we're Jackers.

KERNOW KELSA

Fuckin hell mate I thought that film "Barefoot in the Park" was about Washington square not downtown Turo. :D
And anyway no sympathy from me, my people have had to run barefoot away from the white invaders for centuries.
We had Athlete's foot before you honky's invented it 8O :D
 
#15
Rumrat said:
Bergen said:
Rumrat said:
Bergen said:
'Kinnel that brings back memories. Used to dig for bait there when I was a kid and whiff for bass when the tide was flooding.

Why? Didn't you have a friggin fish shop Jan boy? 8O :D :roll:
No Rummy ...and half the time I didn't have shoes either.

FYI - Janners are from D'ben. In Cornwall [God's Country] we're Jackers.

KERNOW KELSA

Fuckin hell mate I thought that film "Barefoot in the Park" was about Washington square not downtown Turo. :D
And anyway no sympathy from me, my people have had to run barefoot away from the white invaders for centuries.
We had Athlete's foot before you honky's invented it 8O :D

Luxury; I was 10 years old before I found out that knives and forks weren't some sort of jewelry.
 
#16
Bergen said:
[




Luxury; I was 10 years old before I found out that knives and forks weren't some sort of jewelry.
I thought they were suits in cards, no wonder that fuckin stoker kept winning :oops: :cry: :D
 

diesel

Lantern Swinger
#18
Bergen said:
Rumrat said:
Bergen said:
'Kinnel that brings back memories. Used to dig for bait there when I was a kid and whiff for bass when the tide was flooding.

Why? Didn't you have a friggin fish shop Jan boy? 8O :D :roll:
No Rummy ...and half the time I didn't have shoes either.

FYI - Janners are from D'ben. In Cornwall [God's Country] we're Jackers.

KERNOW KELSA



What are those black oblongs for?
:)
 

Latest Threads

Top