The HD Committtee

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by dickhead, Oct 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Don Touhig was sacked by Brown when he realised Touhig was asking embarrassing questions and causing trouble on behalf of Veterans--A post he had been appointed to.
    He continues to be a thorn in the side of The Cabinet resultng from his "Stand Alone" respect for Veterans
    Call up PARLIAMENT and e mail him.Remember he was a man apart in asking the Government to erxplain the democratic election of the HD Committee members. They are the eight members who can decide --say--whether they will be permitted to wear our foreign awarded medal decorations medals alongside our Imperial ones.

Not one of the eight Appointees who decide, have ever served in the Armed Forces Email Doug Touhig and tell him you support him .

2. Why would "they" want to wear "our" foreign awards? Would their chests be big enough for the tens of thousands knocking about? Fortunately I am not old enough to have been awarded any Imperial medals, although I did meet an old matelot years ago when I did a stint in a careers office. He was nicknamed Mr Cardiff as I recall and had served in South Africa as a Boy, does that c'unt.

IMD

3. Should their chests be big enough Would your brain be capable enough ?