Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Great Reverse Walt - a challenge.

D

Deleted 7

Guest
SAM_The_Man_Dicosta said:
Where the * have you been all day, it's * mental in here with all the baby joiners.

They are all trying to get their task books signed in one day!

You need to take over for a while.

Shit, who let you back in here??
 

SailorRob

Midshipman
SAM_The_Man_Dicosta said:
Concur, their server is jammed, I was thinking I was blocked but I can log in but it takes forever to do anything

The server has always been fine Doug :) I had to move you and a couple of the others to a special (bad connection) user group to calm things down a bit as it was getting a little heated :wink:
 
D

Deleted 7

Guest
SailorRob said:
SAM_The_Man_Dicosta said:
Concur, their server is jammed, I was thinking I was blocked but I can log in but it takes forever to do anything

The server has always been fine Doug :) I had to move you and a couple of the others to a special (bad connection) user group to calm things down a bit as it was getting a little heated :wink:

Heated? Damn, did you forget to change the thermostate settings in the green house, again :lol:
 

SailorRob

Midshipman
Getting..... seriously mate, you have it easy as a Mod on here, try dealing with 1000's of PMT women on a daily basis
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
SailorRob said:
Getting..... seriously mate, you have it easy as a Mod on here, try dealing with 1000's of PMT women on a daily basis

Piece of piss! Try dealing with 1000s of Newbies asking what sort of suitcase/iron/dressing gown they need to take to Basic Training?! :shock: :roll:

PS: "Rob" is a man's name; you are - presumably - a member of a florist's forum... a flower-arranging bloke?

Is you a hermer?! :? :twisted:
 

SailorRob

Midshipman
sgtpepperband said:
SailorRob said:
Getting..... seriously mate, you have it easy as a Mod on here, try dealing with 1000's of PMT women on a daily basis

Piece of piss! Try dealing with 1000s of Newbies asking what sort of suitcase/iron/dressing gown they need to take to Basic Training?! :shock: :roll:

PS: "Rob" is a man's name; you are - presumably - a member of a florist's forum... a flower-arranging bloke?

Is you a hermer?! :? :twisted:

hermer? is that the yank word for gay sailors? I am no sailor. :lol:

And no I'm not a florist, I just own the forum.
 

boxy

Lantern Swinger
can we list our florest names on here so we know who is who and we can refer to it, also i will be more easy to find the threds your all making so we can all add to the walting
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
SailorRob said:
sgtpepperband said:
SailorRob said:
Getting..... seriously mate, you have it easy as a Mod on here, try dealing with 1000's of PMT women on a daily basis

Piece of piss! Try dealing with 1000s of Newbies asking what sort of suitcase/iron/dressing gown they need to take to Basic Training?! :shock: :roll:

PS: "Rob" is a man's name; you are - presumably - a member of a florist's forum... a flower-arranging bloke?

Is you a hermer?! :? :twisted:

hermer? is that the yank word for gay sailors? I am no sailor. :lol:

And no I'm not a florist, I just own the forum.

So you've never had tulips on your organ then? Hmm, you're gonna hate Thursdays in Rum Ration then... :shock: :lol:
 

Rumrat

War Hero
Walt update.

QUOTE=TartanTot;240017]I can help with the decking... right hand swing or left? Right hand is my stronger arm...[/QUOTE]
Rat reply:-
Well now a swinger eh, power to you arm babe. Being a hatter I couldn't get my hat on with this reply.
Back on the subject of flowers, I am not a Pansy, more like a thorn which could give you a prick.;)
 

Wheelson

Midshipman
Rumrat said:
Walt update.

QUOTE=TartanTot;240017]I can help with the decking... right hand swing or left? Right hand is my stronger arm...
Rat reply:-
Well now a swinger eh, power to you arm babe. Being a hatter I couldn't get my hat on with this reply.
Back on the subject of flowers, I am not a Pansy, more like a thorn which could give you a prick.;)[/quote]

Would only be a little prick though surely ;)

I do throw a pretty mean punch though.
 

Rumrat

War Hero
Wheelson said:
Rumrat said:
Walt update.

QUOTE=TartanTot;240017]I can help with the decking... right hand swing or left? Right hand is my stronger arm...
Rat reply:-
Well now a swinger eh, power to you arm babe. Being a hatter I couldn't get my hat on with this reply.
Back on the subject of flowers, I am not a Pansy, more like a thorn which could give you a prick.;)

Would only be a little prick though surely ;)

I do throw a pretty mean punch though.[/quote]


You're in a forum where every hard fucker under the sun lives.
Behave, you probably throw a dam good wobbly though :D :wink:
 

Wheelson

Midshipman
I'm always nice :lol:

Well, i have eventually finished up at the shop, so now heading home for some honey and lemon!!
 

Rumrat

War Hero
Wheelson said:
I'm always nice :lol:

Well, i have eventually finished up at the shop, so now heading home for some honey and lemon!!


Good night, thanks for being a sport :D :wink: :roll: :lol:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Avian Influenza incursion risk raised to high in Great Britain MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech to Great Northern Conference MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Security operative saves suicidal man on Great Yarmouth beach MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Protecting human rights and ensuring regional cooperation in the Great Lakes Region MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Making the Civil Service a Great Place to Work for Veterans MoD News 0
D South Africa. Used to be a great run ashore for us--Now! Diamond Lil's 9
MoD_RSS Great Yarmouth Third River Crossing project granted development consent MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Calls to end ‘blight’ of graffiti on roads and railways as part of Great British September Clean MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Pond project pays off for great crested newts in Essex MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Waste crime taskforce conducts raid on site in Great Harwood, Lancashire MoD News 0
Sumo Great sporting moments Diamond Lil's 8
MoD_RSS Traffic Commissioners for Great Britain publish 2019-20 annual report MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Permit granted for next stage in Hoveton Great Broad restoration MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More than 10,000 fish released into the Great Ouse MoD News 0
MoD_RSS GREAT partners competition to bring ‘Magic of Live Events’ online MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Eels have arrived at the Great Ouse MoD News 0
soleil Portsmouth News: "34 Great Old Photos Of The Famous Royal Navy Aircraft Carrier HMS Hermes" The Fleet 1
MoD_RSS Government to safeguard vital Great Britain-Northern Ireland air links MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Positive progress in the Great Lakes Region must continue despite Covid-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Rail stations across Great Britain receive £20 million funding boost for accessibility improvements MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British High Commission brings The Great Debate to Faisalabad MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British High Commission brings The Great Debate to Karachi MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British High Commission brings the Great Debate to Islamabad MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Treorchy crowned "UK's best" in the Great British High Street Awards MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British High Commission brings the Great Debate to Balochistan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Great Yarmouth £40m tidal defence project gets underway MoD News 0
MoD_RSS River Great Ouse gets Christmas present with fish restocking MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Funding boost for the great British pub MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British High Commission launches The Great Debate in Lahore MoD News 0
L I'm trying to find information on my Great Grandfather. Nearest & Dearest 2
MoD_RSS HOW A CENTURY OLD SPOON LED TO THE MILITARY BURIAL OF AN ESSEX SOLDIER WHO DIED IN THE GREAT WAR MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Traffic Commissioners for Great Britain publish 2018-19 annual report MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Addressing the root causes of conflict in the Great Lakes Region MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK trade envoy to Lebanon: Great potential for business MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Highways England statement following publication of DfT’s Reported road casualties in Great Britain: 2018 report MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Great Britain and China Are Global Partners MoD News 0
janner The Great Bus Pass Adventure. Charity 0
MoD_RSS Major demolition milestone at HS2’s Old Oak Common site as Great Western sheds cleared MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Great British High Street Awards 2019 judges revealed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeals: land at Chiswick Roundabout, Junction of Gunnersbury Avenue Great West Road, London W4 (ref: 3180962 & 3173208 - 19 July 2019) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: A great place to work MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Great Yarmouth Third River Crossing application MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Launch of Great British High Street Awards 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: £40m Great Yarmouth flood defence upgrade set to start MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Two unknown soldiers given military burial a century after their deaths in the Great War MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Graves of Two Kent Soldiers Identified a Century After Their Deaths in the Great War MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: The grave of Private Frederick Foskett, Lancashire Fusilier, killed during the Great War rededicated a century later MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Two unknown soldiers given military burial a century after their deaths in the Great War MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Sherwood Forester and an unknown soldier buried 100 years after their deaths in the great war MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: The Great Farm Challenge - Educating the next generation of farmers MoD News 0
Similar threads


















































Top