The Great Leader

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Pitfirrane, Dec 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What a complete freak!! He probably believes that he did actually save the world. Perhaps it is a possible title for his book when he finally gets kicked out of the job?

SF

2. And the viable alternative is who?

Gordon is just the kind of fiscal genius we need at the helm during this blip, he will vasco the good ship GB through to calmer waters just you mark my words.

3. [​IMG]

Priceless!

4. You're fishing, but I ain't biting! :p

5. Are you fcuking kidding me? That thieving bastard! :violent1:
    Roofs

6. You appear to be confident in your accusation therefore I assume that as a good citizen you have reported the matter to the relevant authorities?

7. Not all thieves wear a striped T-shirt and carry a bag marked SWAG.Some have friends in very high places and wouldn't be prosecuted even if caught with their hand in the till.

8. Poor excuse, does the name Neil Hamilton ring any bells?

9. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Or Mandelson even

10. Under his careful and experienced leadership the pound has reached the same value as the Euro, what a wonderful understanding of the economy Brown the Clown has.
    Time I think for him to declare that now the UK should accept the Euro as our national currency.
    I pity the next government who will have to pick up the pieces and hit the public with large tax increases to pay for his follies.

11. And for your next joke, C'mon Fink you must be having a laugh.

13. Correct me if I am wrong were any criminal charges brought against Baron Mandelson of Foy in the county of Herefordshire and Hartlepool in the county of Durham, it's a rhetorical question. =)

Jack_thelad, Puritan or Royalist?

14. It would have to be Royalist....

15. Think about it in terms of the economy, when unemployment was upto 6million in 1933. Unemployment is around 2-3million currently lads.

16. It's bloody Prudence I'd like to strangle!

17. Any financial experts out there care to tell me why re-introducing Tax Relief on Mortgages, say up to £120K, wouldn't kick start the home market particularly for 'hard working' first time buyers? My guess is it would help enormously and would not cost squillions.

18. Sorry cant help, but Gobshite Broon has the economy sorted anyway, trust him he's just saved the world.