The Grand National 2015

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by BillyNoMates, Apr 9, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Place your bets here. The winner will probably get sweet f*ck all but
    it's a bit of fun. Let's see who is the best Navy Net pundit eh?

Me? Who else but:-

FIRST LIEUTENANT
    First Lieutenant is trained by Mouse Morris. A very high profile horse who has earned connections over £500K during his career and has previously won at Aintree in the Betfred Bowl Chase. On the higher end of the weights, it shouldn’t trouble him too much and bypassing Cheltenham could be a sign that Aintree is the target.

Stacks more nags to choose from. You can copy'n'paste from here:

http://www.grand-national2015.co.uk/runners-odds/

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
  2. OK I'm in

ACROSS THE BAY

Haven't got a scooby who trained him/her but according to the bloke in the pub it goes like sh*t off a shovel and is faster than his missus with diarrhea!

3. ROYALE KNIGHT

Royale Knight could be another ace up Dr Richard Newland’s sleeve this year and similar to Pineau De Re is a decent runner who has never fallen, refused or unseated his jockey and only pulled up once in his career back in 2012. A place in the race is now guaranteed so could a National double be on the cards for Newland?

4. CHANCE DU ROY
    Won the Becher Chase at Aintree in 2013 and went on to last year’s Grand National to finish in sixth place before heading back to the 2014 Becher where he finished in fifth. This horse knows how to get around those National fences and with his very decent weight could be the surprise in 2015.

Probably a no-hoper but my name's Roy .

5. Corrin Wood sounds like a Chinese version of a certain establishment in Fareham!

• Like Like x 3
  6. SHUTTHEFRONTDOOR
    AP McCoy's final ride ever!

7. Rocky Creek, trained by Paul Nicholls. Rider is Sam Twiston-Davies, one of the most talented young jockeys around. My each wayer is Soll, seventh in 2013 race and has snuck in at a low weight. Trained by David Pipe, jockey is Tom Scudamore, a fearless and talented young rider from a famous racing family.

8. Keep on having a flutter people. One lucky winner of RR's Grand
    National Sweepstake can keep this photograph.

[​IMG]

9. THE DRUIDS NEPHEW
    Being Welsh i am going to put a few quid on this trotting tin of chum.

10. Billy, how did you manage to photograph my wage packet?

11. Rank outsider (and I mean rank) is, ZOMBIE the wonder horse.
    Ridden by Luciano Pavarotti and a late entry. Bet Fred has him down at 999 to 1....so could be worth a punt.

[​IMG]

(A slow starter and prefers the going to be soft).

12. Could be a good each way bet, he'll be well down in the weights!

13. COURT BY SURPRISE is my choice, stayer, ground perfect, a very good each way bet.