The Gordon Brown Jinx: Manchester United

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
GORDON Brown was at Manchester United at the weekend? United lost 1-2 to Manchester City.

It was the first time United have lost at home to City in 34 years.

Every international football and rugby match Brown has attended since he has become leader has ended in defeat for England or Scotland.

David Beckham met with Gordon Brown and was then dropped from the England team.

Is Gordon Brown cursed?

Brown was there:

When England were knocked out of the 2006 World Cup against Portugal

When they lost 2-1 at Wembley against Germany

When Scotland lost to Italy

When England lost the rugby World Cup final

8O :evil:

Hope he never needs to visit the Emirates...the stadium that is...wouldn't want to have that on my conscience if he did visit the Emirates, not their fault...Lol

wet_blobby said:
I hope his "good" fortune lasts up to "being there" for labour at the next general election.
He was up here for the last byelection, when Liebor got spanked good and proper.

I'm constantly amused by the thought that his MP is of the brown rice and sandals with socks brigade!

Pitfirrane

Lantern Swinger
Streaky said:
wet_blobby said:
I hope his "good" fortune lasts up to "being there" for labour at the next general election.
He was up here for the last byelection, when Liebor got spanked good and proper.

I'm constantly amused by the thought that his MP is of the brown rice and sandals with socks brigade!
Streaky he really must be jinxed if he has lost his own seat!! in which case what the fcuk is he doing as PM? (I think you mean MSP)

Pitfirrane

Lantern Swinger
Pitfirrane said:
Streaky said:
wet_blobby said:

Streaky he really must be jinxed if he has lost his own seat!! in which case what the fcuk is he doing as PM? (I think you mean MSP)
Streaky just read again properly, my apologies you are right. (memo to myself: engage brain before speaking/writing)